Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
PES (Program Execution Services) under EY’s GDS Consulting service line, is a team of seasoned consulting professionals who operate globally on internal programs that are critical to EY’s strategy and ambition. Our expertise is in the areas of Project Management, Strategy, Technology, Process Improvement, Organization Design, and Organizational Change Management.
At the same time PES is involved into newly established global network of growth and innovation centers – Wavespace - EY’s vehicle for delivering live, immersive experiences that employ best-in-class design thinking methods and proven approaches to collaboration tools and technology. We help clients to reframe problems and explore visions of the future that lead to inspired ideas and innovate solutions to their biggest challenges.
We invite you to learn more about the new job opportunity within Wavespace at PES GDS EY.
This Global role will be focused on delivery of EY’s internal wavespace sessions across the EY’s Executive Leadership Layer. We collaborate with internal clients to design and deliver virtual and in-person workshops through a process of working together.
The Global Workshop Facilitation Manager role enables the successful execution of the organization’s priority initiatives through leveraging his/her network, technical competencies, design and facilitation skills. At the same time Global Workshop Facilitation Manager will be expected to establish and maintain trusted working relationships within the Executive, with partners and their global teams as part of credibly advising and delivering on wavespace facilitation.
- EY leadership across functions, service lines and geographies;
- Global PES team and leadership.
Your key responsibilities
- Contribute as an effective team member and take accountability for deliverables;
- Co-ordinate session logistics and technology;
- Set up of technology tools such as Mentimeter, We Think;
- End-to-end project management of sessions, leveraging experience of project management methodologies;
- Workshop design using design thinking methodology;
- Facilitate small and larger groups to drive outputs and outcomes;
- Sharing with the client session outputs in various formats;
- Develop and manage credentials and other materials for stakeholder engagement purposes;
- Develop and manage knowledge for use across projects and the EY communities.
Skills and attributes for success
- Knowledge and/or experience of design thinking and applying innovation techniques/initiatives in organizations;
- Experience of designing, managing and running workshops;
- Management of Mural design and creation;
- Ability to create a safe space for participation and input during facilitated session for all participants;
- Enhance the facilitation capability within the team and help to accelerate adoption of facilitated workshops;
- Ability to manage ambiguity and the political aspects of change;
- Ability to build and maintain relationships across many different functions and organization levels;
- Excellent written, oral, presentation, communication and stakeholder engagement skills;
- Leverage business acumen and understanding of business functions to client objectives;
- Translate objectives into a designed facilitated session using design thinking methodology;
- Have an innovative mindset and look for new ways to improve or enhance ways of working;
- Encourage self and team to evolve methodology and experiment with new tools;
- Stay current on design trends, methodologies and tools;
- Ability to travel as required and conduct multi-time zone meetings outside of local business hours.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 10+ Years of relevant professional experience
- Good analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Ability to establish and maintain credibility and excellent client relationships;
- Demonstrable Emotional Intelligence (EQ) and sensitivity to stakeholders needs;
- Good judgment, tact and decision-making ability;
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change;
- Ability to work and team with a multitude of different people and different cultures.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Professional services / consulting experience across strategy, innovation, change management, service design, customer experience, technology, supply chain, finance, or other business advisory specialism
- Strong MS Office skills. Experience of working with facilitation tools such as Mural, Mentimeter
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more