Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY. Currently we are looking for ServiceNow Developer/Consultant.
ServiceNow is a global tool used widely to manage business processes. It started with IT processes but is used now in a wide variety of fields.
We are offering you a demanding role. You will use the most advanced technology stack to implement the newest solutions.
Your key responsibilities
As an ServiceNow Developer/Consultant, you will be responsible for the analysis, development and implementation of business processes as well for the analysis of the business landscape before getting to this point.
Skills and attributes for success
- Experience in Administration and Usage of ServiceNow platform
- Design and Configure Workflow, Application UI and Customize ServiceNow application and Integrate Client ServiceNow platform with other applications would be a benefit
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Good command of English, German or other European language would be an advantage but not mandatory
- Web technologies experience
- Thorough understanding of ITIL and Agile
Ideally, you’ll also have
- University degree (eventually last year) in technical field or economic
- Ability to travel
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more