We are looking for English speaking candidates, who would like to perform various administrative tasks and support our internal client.
Joining EY Global Delivery Services Poland, you will become a part of a very dynamic team with the possibility to make your mark. So whenever you are interested in being right at the heart of that challenge, we have interesting opportunities for you.
Your key responsibilities
Execute administrative duties such as:
- Calendar and meeting management
- Travel and expenses management
- Agenda and meeting minutes preparation
- Various reporting and ownership of internal files
- Preparing relevant communication, reports and presentations
- Distribution lists management
- SharePoint ownership
- Looking after client data management system
- Monitoring of deadlines
- Processing invoices/being responsible for billing process on behalf of the Partner supported
- Support engagement letters
- Coordinate team events and activities
- Close collaboration with colleagues in Germany and Poland
- Various administrative and ad-hoc task
- Understanding and recognizing the business needs of our clients
- Delivering the highest standard of support as a first point of contact
Skills and attributes for success
- You are fluent in English
- You enjoy performing various administrative tasks
- You have experience in a global environment and in administrative support
- You are very proactive and open minded
- You can work as individual contributor and within a team
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Customer orientation
- Attention to details
- Excellent communications and organizational skills
- Innovative and solution based approach
- Thinking out of the box attitude
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Well-developed ownership skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office package (Excel-PowerPoint and Outlook)
What we look for
We are interested in hiring a team player with strong communication and organization skills as well as proactive attitude, with high level of energy, enthusiasm, flexibility and assertiveness. You should be able to independently complete your regular responsibilities according to deadlines, communicate with other teams in order to resolve daily challenges and show professionalism while day-to-day contact with EY clients and partners.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more