Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Senior Manager - The role supports the initiatives of the Global Payroll engagements. Responsible for service delivery support in conjunction with EY’s engagement leaders and partners globally
The Payroll Delivery Senior Manager role provides subject matter expertise, project leadership, and direction to local Payroll operation teams to ensure our Payroll service is fit for purpose. Opportunity to partner with the Global Payroll engagement teams to drive GDS Payroll delivery initiatives.
Your key responsibilities
- Responsible for partnering with the Global Payroll engagement teams to drive GDS Payroll delivery initiatives
- Manage payroll system set-up including data migration and transition
- Review delivery of payroll processing service, ensuring the operational aspects of payroll processing and associated activities (including Build to Gross and Gross to Net, Pay processing and disbursement, overpayment recovery, leave management and reporting) are accurate and delivered within appropriate timeframes and comply with relevant legislation
- Review complex payroll (and human resource information, if applicable) for data input, quality control and maintenance of records to ensure accuracy, service quality and data integrity
- Work with client to meet its taxation, social security and other legislative and statutory obligations through processing and preparation of returns, related reports, forms and other documentation as requested
- Provide a responsive, accurate client advisory service on payroll matters, resolve difficult enquiries and assist in identifying payroll errors and implementing corrective action where required to ensure employee salaries are processed accurately and database integrity is maintained
- Coach, mentor, train and coordinate the activities of the team
- Manage the application and monitoring of the Hub’s methodology framework, principles, and delegations
- Adhoc reporting and other duties as required
Skills and attributes for success
- Experience in personnel and people management, including supervision and team building
- Proven ability to work effectively in managing a team and relate effectively with staff on all levels
- Proven ability to quickly learn new information, processes and procedures
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and identify and resolve problems
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office suite of products – advanced/expert excel
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Previous experience in handling end to end payroll processing and high-volume payroll
- Exposure to multi-country payroll in a Client service environment
- Expert numeracy skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, in English in a clear and concise manner
- Experience in payroll, and the use of a large ERP
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A payroll related diploma/certificate may be advantageous, but not necessary
- Prior experience in tax accounting and finance would be beneficial, but not necessary
- Must demonstrate strong analytical skills
What we look for
We look for candidates with proven experience in people management and expert level experience in Payroll management.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.