Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all. Tax Senior - An exciting opportunity with our International Tax Advisory team.
Your main objective is to participate in Transaction Tax engagements by thoroughly and accurately analysing information and develop effective approaches to clients tax requirements. You will be required to demonstrate dedication to quality in all aspects of your work, which will include managing client service team members and contributing to the achievement of team goals.
- Developing and delivering International and Transaction Tax engagements such as Due Diligence, structuring, International tax advisory engagements and reports with timely, responsive services/work products
- Support on tax advice and assisting with required filings
- Participate in business development initiatives
- Assist in managing engagement economics by organizing staffing, tracking fees and communicating issues to project leaders
- Build strong internal relationships within the team and across other services
- Foster collaboration and constructive communication within the team
- Display general knowledge of engagement “big picture”
- Take ownership of your schedule and proactively seek work when necessary to meet your annual chargeability goal
- Develop, mentor and supervise Analysts, Advanced Analysts and Assistant Managers
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for staff
- Contribute to people initiatives, including recruiting, retaining and training transfer pricing professionals
- Maintain a robust educational program to develop personal skills on an ongoing basis
- Adhere to practice protocol and other internal processes consistently
Your Key responsibilities
- Delivering projects consistently by applying designated methodology, processes, standards and technology tools and with respect to turnaround, quality and handling workflow distribution.
- Working as single point of contact on engagements for users/clients regarding service delivery and day-to-day operations
- Monitor metrics for service delivery, opportunities for improving customer satisfaction and implement appropriate modifications to process
- Instil EY culture at the individual level
- Help implement strategic initiatives, as defined by Service Line Leaders
- Proactively and timely identify operational problems and propose solutions. Escalate issues where required to the reporting Managers
Skills and attributes for success
- Exhibit inclusive behaviour in interactions with internal & external stakeholders with strong communication skills
- Taking the initiative to seek continuous learning opportunities, coaching and mentoring feedback, key developmental experiences, self-directed learning and formal learning
- Help define learning gaps and work with sub-service line leaders and local L&D to define and deploy a process to bridge the learning gap
- Setting strategy for how work is assigned and performed under the guidance of the reporting Manager.
- Works with resource manager to ensure the strategy is met
To qualify for the role you must have
- 5-8 Years of International tax and Mergers and Acquisition tax experience. Mandatory that the candidate has a prior experience in an International tax advisory practice in a client facing role.
- Chartered Accountant /MBA/CPA / B.Com / BBA/ BBM/ BA (Economics)/ M.Sc (Statistics)/ MA (Economics)/ MBA/CFA
- Any Additional Degree/ Diploma/Specialization in fields related to Financial Services Sector/Tax/International Taxation
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experienced in handling a team of approx. 2-4 people
- Proficient in strong communication, both written and verbal and ability to present research findings
- Proficient using MS Office tools specifically Powerpoint, WORD, EXCEL and Advance Excel.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more