Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services. Technology is at the heart of what we do and deliver at EY. Technology solutions are integrated in the client services we deliver and are key to our innovation as an organization.
Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and a powerful product engine that are integral to innovation at scale. You will work with technologists and business specialists, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a champion for change and growth, you will be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact!
The selected candidate will:
- Have overall accountability for Operational Status, Metrics & Reporting across a wide portfolio of systems, tooling, and services.
- Be accountable for the development, deployment of a standard, robust, “best practice” framework for reporting metrics, status and key KPIs in support Service Delivery.
- Be accountable for the adherence of all change to these standard processes and controls, mitigating risk and ensuring consistency and transparency.
- Support the deployment, maintenance and smooth operation of a portfolio of complex solutions and their successful deployment to user communities.
- Develop trusted relationships with senior business partners to gain an in-depth understanding of key business processes, products and services, and influences others to ensure business case and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Support the Service Delivery function to deliver reliable, best in class support services in a manner that meets our contractual obligations and delights our customers and clients.
Your key responsibilities
- Establish, monitor and publish a comprehensive portfolio of KPIs, service level standards and performance targets
- Set and monitor productivity standards for applicable functional groups
- Deploy and maintain a standard Operational Status and communication capability for all supported applications and services, communicate system performance-impacting events
- Provide proactive and reactive information in support of efficiency and effectiveness initiatives
- Publish client and product-level service health reports to stakeholders
- Build and maintain a program for regular assessment and publishing of client and internal stakeholder NPS
- Provide engagement team-visible, client-centric value metrics hosted in a broadly accessible reporting environment
- Develop and effectively lead the Operational Status & Reporting Team through clear Accountabilities, effective Communication, adherence to and advocacy for Quality & Compliance.
- Develops long-term, trusted relationships with senior partners to gain an in-depth understanding of products, services and key business processes and utilized deep business knowledge to oversees activities of multiple teams to provide project engineering work in alignment with business requirements
Skills and attributes for success
- Highly advanced understanding of technology including networks, storage systems, servers, operating systems, applications, database and web platforms
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of key business processes, products and services, within agreed areas of expertise and is able to provide feedback and advice to key partners, such as Product Owners, business sponsors and Service Delivery Managers on complex queries
To qualify for the role, you must have
- More than 10 years of significant work experience leading an Operational Status & Reporting capability in large and complex environment.
- Significant experience in either an internal or external support engineering role, or similar, with sophisticated technical knowledge in assigned specialism
- Exceptional experience in customer facing roles
- Extensive experience with modern technology understanding including cloud service, virtual networks/systems
- Considerable experience working virtually in a globally dispersed team
- Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to communicate complex technical information to all stakeholders
- The ability to create consensus and understanding within virtual teams.
- Ability to work under their own initiative, in support of a strategic end goal.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience working with ServiceNow or similar tool.
- Experience working Agile/Scrum environment preferred.
- Experience working in Dev Ops organizations preferred.
- Experience in a professional services industry preferred.
- Experience working in TFS and TFS Release Management is preferred.
- Project management certification is helpful (PMI/CAPM or PMP, PRINCE2).
- Familiarity with ITIL v2 or 3 would be advantageous
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.