Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
We are looking for technology-savvy specialists willing to move their careers into a brand-new and exciting cloud based data integration or business intelligence world. You will have the opportunity to work with leading solutions for building sophisticated ETL processes in the cloud or with the newest, best on the market data visualization tools. The projects that you will participate will serve for leaders in their industries. As a part of our global team, you will participate in international projects primarily based on Microsoft Azure.
Your key responsibilities
As a Junior Data Engineer you will be upskilled by EY to Azure Data Factory. You will be responsible for building robust solutions for extracting, transformation and integration of data that enable our clients make efficient decisions with ease. You will implement efficient solutions on Azure Cloud using large amount of data from various sources.
As a Junior Data Engineer you will be upskilled by EY to Power BI, you will be responsible for building reporting solutions that enable our clients make efficient decisions with ease. You will implement efficient solutions on Azure Cloud and on-premises. You will design reports, dashboards and organize data that feed them.
Skills and attributes for success
Problem-solving mindset. Willingness to learn and participate in cross-functional initiatives and collaborating across various domains, having ambition and being a “self-starter” and foremost a curious person!
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 1 to 3 years of experience in IT
- Hands-on working experience with SQL
- Basic understanding of data concepts (e.g. Streaming/Batch, Structured/Unstructured data)
- • Basic understanding of data models, data warehouses and query engines
It would be helpful if you also have
- Experience with MS SQL Server/T-SQL, SSIS, Azure Data Factory or Power BI
- Basic knowledge of PowerShell
- Experience with version control system (GIT, Azure Devops, SVN)
- Basic understanding of the Cloud
- Understanding of the Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
What we look for
You have a “Hold my beer – I got this” attitude with a reputation of a “go-to” person with all data transformation-related topics.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.