Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Articulates the vision and strategic direction for MS Dynamics team based on current and future Global Consulting directives. Understanding market trends and evolving EY GDS business requirements in Technology Consulting. Develops an in depth and continuous understanding of ERP Solutions Market. Directs and approves the analysis and management of effective project deployment and maintenance activities. Attests to the proper governance of quality control escalation and compliance standards for client operational readiness. Manages and oversees both daily activities in the appropriate operation of the team and controls as well as directs the implementation of strategic team initiatives to improve the effectiveness and efficiency in offered solutions.
This is role in a rapidly growing practice, where you’ll build client relationships with key stakeholders, including management executives for some of the most globally recognized brands. It makes this the perfect place to gain a deeper understanding of complex businesses transactions, all the while recommending solutions to some of the most pressing business challenges and process inefficiencies. You'll also team with our performance improvement professionals in multidisciplinary engagements, helping major global clients transform and sustain.
Your key responsibilities
- Builds valued relationships with clients & internal peers.
- Responsible for overall client service delivery in accordance with EY quality guidelines & methodologies.
- Communicating with EY clients worldwide
- Maintaining cooperation with the EY network globally
- Develops a portfolio of business by focusing on high impact opportunities.
- Create a positive learning culture, coaches, counsels and develops junior team members.
- Running a number of projects using Agile methodology
Skills and attributes for success
- Demonstrated leadership skills - can rally a team and individuals around common goal
- Self-confident - comfortable pushing back and challenging traditional thinking when necessary
- Innovative and conceptual thinking
- Results oriented with proven track record of delivering large, complex challenges
- Experienced working globally
- Project Management experienced
- Understanding of Business Intelligence, and competitive environment
- Experienced in a management role
- Strong team leader, comfortable working collaboratively with others
To quality for the role, you must have
- 10-12 years of experience in business process modelling and oversight as well as in business data processing (such as ERP systems) in a corporate organization
- 3-5 years of experience in leading highly professional teams
- Being certified as a Project Manager and/or Scrum Master
- Awareness of MS Dynamics systems concept and possibilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite including MS Project, MS Visio etc.
- Excellent in written and verbal communication in English and one of the following: Polish, German, French or Spanish
- Blend of Technology and Process knowledge
- Confident in using business acumen and analytical thinking skills
- Can-do attitude
Ideally, you'll also have
- Responsible for the performance and appraisal of direct reports, including training and developing necessary skill sets to enable them to grow in their careers.
- Mentor and coach junior team members, enabling them to meet their performance goals and successfully grow their careers.
What we look for
- A person with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- Opportunities to work with EY GDS with leading businesses across a range of industries
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a Better Working World
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.