Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. Technology is at the heart of what we do and deliver at EY. Technology solutions are integrated in the client services we deliver and are key to our innovation as an organization.
Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine that are vital to innovation at scale. As part of Client Technology, you’ll work with technologists and business experts, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a catalyst for change and growth, you’ll be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact!
The selected candidate will perform system environment technical tasks for new application projects in multiple business portfolios and technology implementations. Responsibilities involve the management of development support activities, analysis of systems diagrams. The Application Project Engineer is required to build, and develop, strong relationships with application business stakeholders.
Your key responsibilities
- Provide ongoing support, and maintenance, for applications and systems in a global environment.
- Provide application deployment support in multiple environments.
- Provide system and support status reports to application stakeholders.
- Customer notification, and communications, with workflow co-ordination, and follow-ups, to maintain service level agreements and client satisfaction.
- Work with other support teams on active support issues and to create/update team specific knowledge base and skill sets.
- Build, and manage, a strong working relationship with application stakeholders.
Skills and attributes for success
- Microsoft Dynamics Nav 2016/2017/Business Central
- Setup Instances and Tenants
- App Servers installation and configuration
- Web Server installation and configuration
- Scripting MSNav PowerShell
- Microsoft Azure
- PowerShell scripting
- Runbook for Azure
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Experience in handling application deployment and production support activities.
- 4+ years of development/testing/technical support experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong technology analytical skills.
- Ability to team with others to diagnose and creatively solve problems.
- Excellent organizational skills with experience handing multiple activities.
- Experience in a 24/7-production environment is a plus.
- Experience working in cross-functional and geographically dispersed team environments
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Windows 7 / Windows Server 2008 R2 / Windows Server 2012 / Windows Server 2016
- MS SQL Server 2008/2012/2014
- Knowledge of Microsoft SSIS and SSRS
- Web Browsers: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- Internet Information Services (IIS)
- HTML / HTML 5
- Active Directory / LDAP
- Azure DevOps (TFS)
What we look for
- A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY | Building a better working world
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more