Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Enterprise Technology provides reliable, secure and resilient technology services and solutions to support over 300,000 EY people. As part of Enterprise Technology, you’ll be at the forefront of enabling innovative technologies including emerging collaboration tools and world-class technology infrastructure.
Our aim is to build an outstanding customer experience with clear investment in innovation, alongside operational excellence that delivers efficient, quality services and solutions. You will work with technologists and business specialists to meet the increasing pace of our business. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
The MST Local Finance application team offers a Project Manager an opportunity to become a trusted business advisor of EY Finance teams across the EMEIA region. In the role you will deliver IT projects originating from local functional demand as well as from globally driven improvement programs (for instance alignment to global information security standards). The role offers the opportunity to collaborate virtually as well as face to face. Applying global standards, meeting local requirements to maximize project value for the local Finance teams. In time there is the opportunity to grow into a Portfolio management type of role for the CIS Region, and become the key business advisor discussing future roadmaps and supporting the annual budget process.
Your key responsibilities
Full begin to end project delivery. Creating the business case estimation when a new request comes in, planning and executing the project all the way through to the hand-off to the operational team. Over time the role requires you to become a business advisor that pro-actively discusses the future of the Finance application landscape. At the same time the role requires you to ensure countries leverage global solutions and meet global standards.
Skills and attributes for success
- Solid certified Project Manager
- Knowledge of the base financial processes.
- Experience working on international projects working with multi-cultural team and client organization.
- Good Client Relationship and expectation management skills
To qualify for the role you must
- Be fluent in English both verbally as well as in writing
- Have 4+ years of work experience in project management.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in end-to-end Finance Project Management.
- Be a team player that can also work independently
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Should have a good understanding and experience in industry standard PM methodologies (PMBOK, Blueprint, etc…) and preferably a PMP certified professional
- Good eye for detail and be quality driven.
- The skills to prioritize and juggle multiple projects of different sizes in different countries at the same time.
What we look for
We look for you If the above makes you enthusiastic wanting to prove and improve yourself an if you feel you can help EY finance teams to advance into the future via successfully delivering projects that meet and exceed internal expectations.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.