Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Technology has always been at the heart of what we do and deliver at EY. We need technology to keep an organization the size of ours working efficiently. We have 250,000 people in more than 140 countries, all of whom rely on secure technology to be able to do their job every single day. Everything from the laptops we use, to the ability to work remotely on our mobile devices and connecting our people and our clients, to enabling hundreds of internal tools and external solutions delivered to our clients. Technology solutions are integrated in the client services we deliver and is key to us being more innovative as an organization.
EY Technology supports our technology needs through three business units:
Client Technology (CT) - focuses on developing new technology services for our clients. It enables EY to identify new technology-based opportunities faster, and pursue those opportunities more rapidly.
Enterprise Workplace Technology (EWT) – EWT supports our Core Business Services functions and will deliver fit-for-purpose technology infrastructure at the cheapest possible cost for quality services. EWT will also support our internal technology needs by focusing on a better user experience.
Information Security (Info Sec) - Info Sec prevents, detects, responds and mitigates cyber-risk, protecting EY and client data, and our information management systems.
The Data Security Services (DSS) team is responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of processes and supporting technologies with the aim to identify, detect and prevent misuse, unauthorized access and/or improper handling of sensitive data. The DSS Technology Adoption Specialist will report to the DSS Technology Adoption Lead and will help to adopt new technical capabilities and integrate them in the service offerings of Data Security Services.
Your key responsibilities
The DSS Technology Adoption Specialist will be primarily responsible for:
- Help to adopt new technologies and utilize them according to EY standards
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in global projects and support adoption of new solutions to extend Data Security Services portfolio
- Automate DSS repetitive processes and frameworks by developing scripts for execution (Java, VBS, Python and other programming languages)
- Develop Service and Operation models for newly adopted tools
- Develop workflows closely with the other DSS teams and lead to successful implementation
- Help to drive continuous improvement for the DSS technologies
- Support other DSS teams with requests for information, process development and continues feedback
- Manage transition of workflows to BAU
Skills and attributes for success
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- Ability to deal efficiently with escalations and difficult situations/people under pressure
- Ability to facilitate efficient communication across all levels of the DSS service to ensure project goals and objectives are met
- Ability to work in time sensitive and stressful situations with ease and professionalism
- Possess a versatile communication style that adjusts to the audience; communications to management will need to be different for lower levels as well as external parties
To qualify for the role you must have
- Advanced degree in related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of security controls: data classification; data labeling and data loss
- Technical knowledge and breadth of Azure technology (Identity, Networking, Compute, Storage, Web, Mobile, Containers, Databases, Analytics, AI & Machine learning)
- 2-3 years of experience working in a security related discipline with awareness of data security and regulatory requirements
- Exceptional judgement, tact and decision-making ability
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Global mindset for working with different cultures and backgrounds
- Ability to appropriately balance firm security needs with business impact and benefit
What we look for
We love working with people who are passionate about their job and have amazing skills in their area If you think that: you’re an expert in the field with highly developed business and interpersonal skills, you’re always ready to face new professional challenges, you’re a person with a great sense of humor and you’re open to cross-border experiences; it’s a role for you.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more