Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
We’re looking for a Senior Consultant with an expertise in eProcurement processes to join us in EY GDS-SC&O. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a new service offering.
As part of our team, you will help clients to improve the performance of their supply chain. Working with EY GDS -SC&O proprietary frameworks, you will help clients to improve reliability, flexibility and responsiveness of their supply chain whilst reducing the total cost. Typical role representation would include developing operating models, redesigning planning processes, optimizing working capital, performing quick assessment, developing assets/tools and coming up with thought leadership.
Your key responsibilities
- Work with the extended teams and/or clients to design and deliver actionable supply chain transformation assignments
- Participate/Lead end to end system deployments from functional standpoint with caveat of technical correlations
- Acquire knowledge of new age procurement and finance tools; such as Ariba, COUPA, Ivalua, SAP MM,PP etc. and work on process design/ reengineering/ implementation projects related to the process and/or tool
- Review and validate data, analytical reports and presentations
- Participate actively in building an industry focused practice across EY GDS service lines; Specialization in a specific sector will be an added advantage
- Conduct secondary research/market intelligence to back client deliverables
Skills and attributes for success
- Understanding of source to pay processes
- Effective communication skills and experience in customer facing role
- Ability to work independently and proactive
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Higher Degree from Tier-1 institutes with min 5 years of relevant business or consulting experience
- Experience in using technology solutions for such processes as sourcing, supplier management, contracting, order creation, invoicing, data integration, risk
- Knowledge of implementing (in addition to using) tools like Ariba, Coupa, SAP modules etc
- System requirements collections, design, configuration, testing and supporting
- Experience in Advanced Excel and Power Point
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations for client and management is an essential part of the role
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated and highly focused individual would be a best fit
- Entrepreneurial mindset, design thinking and passion for planning would drive this role
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience in Data Visualization using Tableau /Power BI / QlikView etc
- Technical background related to system configuration and setup is a strong addition
What we look for
- Technical experience, commercial acumen and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- Strong experience in new technologies used within procurement and finance areas
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.