Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
EY GDS Business Consulting, one of the fastest-growing service lines in EY GDS Client Service, provides Technical & Business Consulting services. You will work with global professionals to solve some of the toughest challenges faced by clients. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, there will be ample opportunities to learn and lead, to enable you to advance your career to the next level. As part of our EY GDS - SC&O team, you will help clients to assess their supply chain processes, evaluate & develop the supply chain transformation strategies and optimize the various supply chain processes using the proven EY approach.
We’re looking for Consultants with expertise in Supply Chain Consulting/Analytics/ Logistics/ Logistics control tower / Warehouse Operations/ Transportation Operations / Supply Chain Design to join the Logistics Consulting group of our EY-GDS SC&O Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a new service offering. The consultants are expected to work on supply chain/logistics engagements for our clients globally.
Your key responsibilities
- You will work with the extended team and/or client to design and deliver actionable logistics/ supply chain transformation projects.
- You will contribute to the development of new solution assets and sector-related logistics/analytics products.
- Primary roles will be (but not limited to):
- Deliver as part of a globally diverse consulting team entrusted with the task of delivering Supply Chain engagements for clients across various Industry Groups.
- Being a subject matter expert in the field of logistics.
- Deliver solutions to logistics problems around transportation and warehouse operations, logistics control towers, and supply chain design.
- Able to understand the detailed logistics processes and perform process assessment, process improvement, and KPI reporting.
- Perform cross-functional collaboration for driving project implementation and rollouts.
- Create visualizations of KPIs & alerts using any tool.
- Perform root cause analysis to generate insights. Conduct deep-dive analysis on recurring issues and solve those.
- Perform scenario planning & predictive analysis, giving meaningful linkage to decision-making for execution.
- Generate insights on optimization and growth opportunities based on the outputs on an ongoing basis and present them.
- Support the team with running multiple scenarios as per the requirement.
- Maintain the database in a hygienic manner supported with strong queries ensuring reliability and repeatability.
Skills and attributes for success
- At least 5-10 years within the relevant domain of operations research across industries and work experience providing solutions in a commercial setting.
- Overall experience in Logistics, Analytics, Logistics control tower, Warehouse Operations, Transportation Operations, Supply Chain Design, and/ or supply chain management is vital for this role.
- Able to contribute to the creation and implementation of best practices in logistics vision, strategy, policies, processes, and procedures to aid and improve operational performance.
- Hands-on experience with Supply Chain Visibility platforms such as GT Nexus and BY Luminate Control Tower; experience with real-time transportation visibility platforms like FourKites and Project 44 will be beneficial.
- Understanding of key warehouse functions such as picking, shipping, waving, receiving, cycle counts, inventory management, replenishment, slotting, and so on.
- Knowledge in all transportation documentation such as BOL, invoice generations, packing list, pre-shipment & post-shipment documents & e-way bill generation, LC creation & execution, BOE filling.
- Understanding of key Transportation functions/features such as Optimization and Load Building, Execution, Tariffs, Finance management, Order Management, Fleet Management, Freight audit and payment, Warehouse dock scheduling, and appointment management.
- Good to have knowledge of R/Python, SQL, Excel, any BI tool (Tableau/Qlikview/Power BI/Alteryx).
- Experience working in projects with cross-functional and cross-country stakeholders.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate insights.
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations for clients and management is an essential part of the role.
- Consulting experience will be considered a plus.
- Effective communication skills and experience in the client-facing role are required.
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated, and highly focused individual capable of handling ambiguity would be the best fit for this role.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- MBA (Supply Chain/ Operations) from Tier-1/2 institutes with 5-10 years of relevant business/consulting experience in logistics function is crucial.
- Engineering degree from a reputed institute.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Project management skills
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations for clients and management.
- Ability to influence senior leaders/partners/C-suite executives.
- Industry experience in the field of logistics such as warehousing, Transportation, Logistics control tower, Analytics, and supply chain design is desirable.
What we look for
A Team of people with business acumen, technical experience, and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-paced environment.
An opportunity to be a part of a motivated, multi-disciplinary team of 2500 + professionals, in the global supply chain business worldwide.
Opportunities to work with EY Supply Chain practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.