Project Manager/Product Specialist
Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Do you love a challenge and enjoy working in a dynamic environment? Do you have a proven track record in the product and project management of credit cards? Are you interested in the fascinating world of digitalization and cashless payment?
We are looking for a Project Manager for the further development and digitalization of our credit card solutions.
Your tasks will include:
• designing and implementing effective, client-oriented digital journeys and tools with IT, Marketing and our external vendors
• developing and specifying business requirements for new, innovative solutions from the viewpoint of UBS’s clients
• creating and presenting compelling business cases and strategies related to credit and prepaid cards, as well as other associated topics
• collaborating with interdisciplinary teams and in close contact with team colleagues and stakeholders (e.g., from Marketing, Legal & Compliance and the Management segment)
• ensuring that projects are implemented on schedule and to a high quality by all parties involved
• taking on product management tasks such as the further development and operation of our existing products
• contributing sustainably to achieving the divisional goals within the framework of significant Objectives and Key Results (OKR) defined together with your team and the product owner
You will work as part of a highly-motivated Agile team within the crew “Paying by Credit Cards, Debit Cards and Digital Wallet.” You will also be a key figure in the further development of UBS’s digital card solutions. Together with a diverse team of colleagues from IT and Product Management, you will help to expand UBS’s leading position in the credit card industry and give impetus for the further development of this key business area.
• college degree in finance, business administration or similar is an advantage
• at least two years of professional experience in product and project management
• you follow a structured, conceptual and analytical approach in your actions and thought processes, but can also implement market-oriented solutions effectively
• you are familiar with Agile working methods or can acquire them quickly
• the opportunity to work in a complex, rapidly changing environment appeals to you
• you are fluent in German and English
• you are a team player with strong communication skills and can deal with stakeholders from different business areas confidently
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.