Job Reference #
Are you great with numbers and have sharp analytic skills? Are you detail-oriented, precise in your working style and motivated to understand interdependencies and to question them?
To strengthen our team we are looking for new colleagues who will support us building out our presence working in the following main areas:
• processing of fund valuations and transaction entries as well as reconciliation of prices and positions with various custodians and administrators
• verification of valuations and ensuring that those are in compliance with the associated product valuation policies and guidelines
• maintenance and monitoring of product guidelines
• preparation of cash flow projections
• monitoring product credit lines
• preparation and verification of client reports and presentations
• verification of annual financial statements
• management Information Support Management of product lifecycle
You will be working in the Portfolio Accounting team of the COO Team in UBS Asset Management located in Krakow. Globally this team is responsible for the oversight of registered funds, private funds and mandates across traditional and alternative trading strategies. The team is tasked with ensuring that the accuracy and quality of data and reporting produced both internally and externally meets all standards and requirements. You will primarily be supporting products managed by the UBS Hedge Fund Solutions business globally with the opportunity, as part of a larger team, to work on other investment areas. UBS Hedge Fund Solutions is one of the world’s largest hedge fund intermediaries and, acting as a fiduciary, offers a wide range of hedge fund investment solutions and advisory services to institutional and private clients. Working within a global team of Portfolio Accountants, this role offers candidates a great opportunity to gain exposure to the Asset Management industry including both Hedge Funds and Traditional Asset Management asset classes. You will support a dynamic business and build relationships globally.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• ideally 3+ years of relevant finance background
• a good head for figures and pay attention to details
• a high level of personal responsibility and an independent, proactive working approach
• solid Excel skills
• integrity, loyalty and great team spirit
• financial background and experience in fund accounting is an advantage
• bachelor degree with subject focus on finance or accounting preferred
• flexible and used to working under time pressure
• embracing the challenge to work within a constantly evolving environment
• keen to learn and constantly striving to enhance your knowledge and skill set
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.