Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you more a technical person and would like to become Jira Administrator? Would you like to gain experience in Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence), SQL or coding languages? We’re looking for someone like that who:
• would like to learn how to maintain, configure and update project management reporting tools like Jira
• is responsible for high quality data input to Jira using Excel
• would collaborate across business units, providing support to project teams and end-users
• stays on top of current trends and changes in data management
UBS PMO department is located in Fabryczna Office Park, in Krakow. The PMO team supports UBS in change Management activities while participating in a globally known project and cooperating with Senior Stakeholders and UBS Team in other locations. In this role you will be a part of a team aimed at providing extensive professional support in the area of project management.
• a university degree in IT or analytical field like engineering, mathematics
• good English language skills, both written and spoken
• good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel)
• any experience with Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence), SQL or coding languages would be a benefit
• a quick learner, passionate about data analytics
• detail oriented, with structured, organized, methodical planning and prioritization skills
• a flexible team player with a positive attitude and eagerness to solve complex problems
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.