Experimentation, Conversion Rate & Analytics Specialist
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Are you looking for an agile working environment where you will be able to implement your conversion rate optimization and experimentation skills to deliver the best online experience to users? You understand user and business needs and use data-driven insights to optimize user experience (UX) to increase conversion rates (e.g. online account openings, appointment requests, newsletter sign-ups, E-Banking registrations etc.) in close alignment with business stakeholders and product managers. The role is based in Wroclaw, Poland, with the option to work remotely during part of the work week.
We are looking for a passionate Experimentation, Conversion Rate & Analytics Specialist to:
• drive experimentation program management, from managing backlog, to prioritization, QA, KPI setting, pre- and post-test analysis etc.
• use qualitative data (surveys, usability tests etc.) and quantitative data (web analytics) to derive insights, develop hypotheses, build and execute A/B tests and experiments and to propose data driven website optimization initiatives
• develop, implement and evaluate UX and experimentation concepts (e.g. A/B-Tests) and communicate them to various audiences through hand sketches, prototypes or wireframes incl. recommendations for website optimization
• develop engaging and conversion optimized landing pages with strong focus on generating prospect engagement and leads on our website
• lead website optimization and website redesign projects with focus on maximizing the lead generation output
• closely collaborate with all Chapters within the Center of Excellence Client Experience Design & Optimization: CX Strategy, Advisory & Operations, Research & Testing, UX / UI Design, Design Systems, IT terminology and external agencies.
• be an ambassador for experimentation excellence and a subject matter expert in your field as part of our agile squad covering a range of various skills
The Center of Excellence Client Experience Design & Optimization is constantly looking for new talent. This role is part of the Conversion Optimization & Analytics Chapter, which is responsible for providing data-driven guidance to make the most of website traffic on ubs.com/ch, ensuring users can complete their online journeys successfully. This includes website optimization, performance campaigns, lead management, A/B testing, experiments, conversion rate optimization and SEO (content and technical).
• higher education (degree from a University/Business School, preferably in Data Science or Marketing)
• minimum 3-4 years of work experience in UX and CRO
• understanding of consumer behavioral and neuromarketing principles to increase user motivation and to reduce frictions and conversion barriers in online journeys
• ability to cope with a dynamic and changing environment in an agile setup
• experience working in Adobe Suite, Effective Experiments, Decibel and Figma would be beneficial
• excellent English skills (speaking and writing); German skills (understanding) would be beneficial
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.