Finance Controlling & Planning Analyst (Finance Business Manager)
Job Reference #
Do you know how to solve problems and influence stakeholders?
If your answer is yes, then you can help us to deliver organizational and functional optimization across Finance:
- support Finance stakeholders to maintain Service Portfolio ensuring data is up to date, accurate, and consistently maintained in accordance with the Group Policy
- collaborate with Service Managers on Key Performance Indicators and ensure corrective measures are defined where performance targets are not met
- contribute to the service reviews ensuring accurate allocation of the costs to the business divisions
- support tasks related with Legal entity service disputes, regulatory driven initiatives and Inter-entity outsourcing
- identify potential automation opportunities in repeated maintenance procedures
You will be working in Group Finance COO team based in Poland. You will be part of team of 5, including one team lead, working closely together on the Group Finance Service Catalogue requirements. Team is closely aligned to Group Finance Business Management Centre of Excellence team.
- a university degree preferably Economics/Business Management/Accounting
- a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting and collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels and from different cultures
- comfortable working with a remote team and line manager
- highly organized and proactive
- a multitasker, team player and able to thrive when no two days are the same
- fluent in spoken and written English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.