Group Finance Intern
Job Reference #
Full Time, Part Time
Are you well organized? Do you have a sharp eye for detail? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
– produce regular reports for our stakeholders
– assure data accuracy, completeness and timeliness in reporting sent
– ensure handling ad-hoc requests with the highest quality and in a timely manner
– engage in various projects with colleagues in multiple locations
You’ll be working in the Reporting & Analytics team in Krakow, Fabryczna Office Park.
Our team supports UBS Private and Corporate division and its businesses.
We work closely with regional business, country heads, account managers & sales traders to help drive decision making. We provide regular and ad-hoc reporting and analysis, as well as business intelligence solutions, covering a wide range of financial metrics.
Our internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. Your paid internship will last up to 12 months (based on a 30-40 hour week) with the possibility of change to full time role once finished.
- a student status or university degree
- very good analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- very good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- eager to learn and gain experience in the financial aspects of the Bank's activities
- motivated with can-do and proactive attitude.
- very good written and spoken English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.