Be part of Amazon and build the future with us!
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take the first step and a day to look forward to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life and your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon.
The Compliance Operations teams verify if Amazon products and transactions meet legal and safety requirements. We are also responsible for keeping Amazon customers safe and informed by coordinating actions around product safety recalls.
Who we are looking for?
We are seeking a bi-lingual (English-German) individual to join our team in Gdansk to assess whether products are eligible for sale on the Amazon platform and meet safety and regulatory requirements. This job is conducted from our office in Gdansk to follow defined regulatory processes that ensure compliance, confidentiality and security.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Follow well-documented instructions, related to product classification, review of compliance documents, communication with the Selling Partners or Stakeholders.
- Audit the Amazon website and identify dangerous, prohibited, restricted/regulated and non-compliant products.
- Classify products based on their potential hazardous risk, for regulatory storage and transportation purposes.
- Meet productivity and quality metrics as well as contribute to team and business goals.
- Operate as per priorities established by line manager in accordance with business requirements.
- Identify and propose process/quality improvement opportunities related to Product Compliance processes.
- May participate in User Acceptance Tests and support the onboarding of new tasks, tools, reports etc. within Product Compliance.
- May perform deep dives on task related issues to identify the root cause and propose corrective actions.
- Disseminate technical/ specific industry knowledge within the team, either by mentoring, knowledge sharing sessions, or trainings.
The right candidate will have:
- B1 German written proficiency and B2 English.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, MS Excel, MS Outlook.
- Strong attention to detail and customer success drive.
- Ability to analyse and identify patterns in large data sets.
- Good knowledge and experience in internet navigation and research.
- 1-3 years of professional experience in data-driven business environment.
If you are engaging, innovative, supportive, or a problem solver we want to hear from you!