The Talent Acquisition function at State Street is the internal function dedicated to identifying and managing recruiting channels for new hires across the State Street organization. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will support this team, being responsible for a variety administrative and support tasks required in the hiring candidates in State Street across our European and APAC offices.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Talent Acquisition Coordinator you will
- Interview coordination
- Room bookings
- Visitor passes
- Refreshment bookings
- Outlook invites to interviewers and candidates
- Feedback collation (via appropriate forms)
- Updating and Reporting on DnI metrics and scheduling volumes
- Assistance in setting up internal meetings for the TA team
- Updating hiring trackers
- Writing and formatting of documents (i.e. process summary docs in Powerpoint/Excel etc)
- Partnering with the other Talent Acquistion Coordinator to help with pre-boarding elements in times of high-volume or vacation/absence, such as:
- Prepare and review executive employee contracts before signature and contract distribution across all EMEA locations
- Involvement in ad-hoc reports an projects
- Developing strong relationship with EMEA and APAC recruiters
- Open for flexible working hours
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Accurate and detail-oriented
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to exercise diplomacy and discretion
- Excellent eye for FLOD controls and compliance and following process
- Strong customer service skills and ability to build and manage relationships, and drive timely outcomes
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple activities and effectively prioritise through peak volume periods
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and maintain confidentiality
- Proven ability to master complete understanding of processes both internal and external to the department
- Proficiency with MS Office Applications
- Outstanding excel skills
- Preferred: experience with internet and intranet based ATS (applicant tracking) and HRIS systems
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.