Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
EY Talent Shared Services (TSS) is a core service line within the Global Delivery Services organization, providing multiple Talent/HR support services. TSS provides services to Region, Area and Global teams in Talent and Learning functions. These services are delivered from centres in Dalian, China; Kerala and Bangalore, India; Wroclaw, Poland; and Manila, Philippines.
EY Virtual Talent Hub (VTH) works in a fully integrated way with onshore Learning teams and colleagues, participating in meetings, projects, planning and execution activities as part of one team. It is aligned with the Global Learning Process Model and in conjunction with off-shore TSS managed services (Content Admin Team and Deployment Admin Team).
EY Global Learning Deployment team is a dynamic, virtual team of Global Learning Deployment professionals working from 20+ diverse geographical locations across the world. We are looking for a colleague who will bring new ideas and fresh pair of eyes to our work across EY.
EY VTH TSS - Learning Deployment Specialist - Data Analyst – Senior Associate - will be supporting Assurance Portfolio within Global Learning Deployment, specifically with data analytics around learning assignments and consumption for so called Curriculum Based Jurisdiction (CBJ) activities.
Additional duties will include identifying, gathering, analyzing and reporting data and making insights accessible to the company through different reporting channels
Applications Used: SuccessFactors (Learning Management System), Service-Now, EY People reports, Other L & D specific tools
- Support Assurance Portfolio within Global Learning Deployment team in relation to their Curriculum Based Jurisdiction (CBJ) activities.
- Create different types of reports and dashboards, using multiple data sources.
- Monitor completion, consumption and satisfaction across multiple Global or Area learning courses or assignments.
- Respond to queries from learners, facilitators, Regions or stakeholders related to CBJ and associated data analytics.
- Support the induction of new team members.
- Contribute to other activities or projects across the wider Global Learning Deployment team.
- Seek to continuously improve internal practices to best in class standards.
- Preparing reports and presenting these to management
- Communicating with stakeholders to understand data content and business requirements
- 5+ years’ work experience.
- Demonstrable experience of working in data analytics type of roles in professional services firms or corporate environment.
- Previous working in international and diverse environment.
- Previous working in a virtual environment.Understanding and experience of professional services firm or large international corporation processes and work environment.
- Strong spoken and written English skills to work in an international environment.
- Strong and practical experience of using MS Excel on a daily basis, at Advanced/Mastery level managing pivots, functions (VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, etc), shortcuts, etc,
- Experience with Power BI and knowledge to create dashboards in Power BI. Perform a wide range of tasks such as reporting, building dashboards, building data models, analyzing datasets, and administration of Power BI tools.
- Experience in data analysis.
- Ability to manipulate larger data and consolidate data from multiple data sources.
- Strong organization, time management and prioritization skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills – work effectively with colleagues and teams in different geographical locations and ability to build strong relationships in a multicultural environment.
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft Office 365 suite – MS Teams, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, SharePoint, Power BI etc.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more