Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
You will be acting as a trusted HR advisor and consultant on HR related issues to assigned service lines working closely with business leaders and line managers to support growth objectives and help meet future talent needs.
You will build a deep understanding of both the business direction and HR/Talent priorities to ensure successful implementation of HR related processes and initiatives.
You will play crucial role in providing, analyzing & explaining key HR metrics to support business decisions related to People.
Skills and attributes for success
- Act as HR Business Partner for the assigned sub-service functions, serve as the first point of contact for them
- Manage the internal client relationships to understand business goals, anticipate talent needs and translate them into valuable outcomes
- Ensure a strong positive client and employee experience in the assigned areas, build sense of belonging
- Help with talent engagement, performance management, organizational design, staffing, learning & development, rewards & recognition, implement key HR programs and initiatives
- Identify and escalate HR concerns and risks, resolve requests, concerns and inquiries
- Maintain key metrics and measurements. Run regular & on-demand analytics for people-related management reporting (e.g. retention, diversity, HC)
- Participate in global and local projects involving process automation and continuous improvement.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 5+ HR experience preferably including HR Business Partner experience gained in an international, multicultural environment
- Good knowledge of labour law and HR best practices
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Positive, can-do attitude, with agile approach to work
- Ability to engage and negotiate with stakeholders and business leaders, openness to work in matrix organization
- Excellent organization, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills – able to handle conflict situations and resolve issues
- Culturally sensitive, capable of handling interactions with a “global mindset”
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Graduate or a post graduate qualification in a Psychology, Economics or Human Resource discipline
- Experience working in a consulting organization or in a similar professional services environment
- Experience of working in a cross-border, virtual environment
What we look for
- Working collaboratively in a team environment and matrix organization
- A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with desire and passion
- Keen interest to invest time for self-learning, seeking opportunities to work on cross-functional HR projects
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more