Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
EY is implementing a Modern Data Warehouse to support Global Reporting. The global function for Reporting and Analytics (R&A), is leading this initiative, and we are looking for an experienced .NET developer, to join our technical development team. Reporting to the Development Manager the successful candidate will be part of the team that architects, build and deploys .NET solutions to support EY Global Reporting. R&A provides operational as well as management reports to every employee in the entire firm based on SAP data as well as legacy source systems.
We are looking for a .NET developer with experience with development and implementation of large complex data applications; experience with design patterns, agile processes; and strong expertise with tools and technologies in Microsoft stack and data security. Clear written and verbal communication skills are a must.
We are looking for
- A highly skilled software delivery professional, experience spanning multiple industries and capacities with experience in financial services, trading and financial transaction automation, and global financial reporting an asset
- A technical person in a hands-on to work with the Finance business stakeholders and IT architecture team to develop the required solutions and maintain on an ongoing basis
- Experience with at least one full life-cycle delivery of an application, with multiple releases, including support and enhancement activities post go-live
- Ability to direct other developers through major and minor releases
- Proven track record as a technical analyst on-demand to research and investigate issues to determine application or source data root cause
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with technical and non-technical team members and stakeholders
Your key responsibilities
- Technically fluent in developer’s languages, specifically .NET, .NET CORE, C#, Angular and proficient in the design and implementation of web-based applications, websites, mobile-friendly websites and mobile applications development.
- 2-4 years’ implementation experience of Object oriented design patterns of enterprise architecture.
- 5-7 years’ experience in development using ASP.Net Framework 4.0 or later, .NET Core
- Strong experience with ASP.Net/Web services, XML, XSLT, Java script, jQuery, Entity Framework
- Experience with developmental Agile Lifecycle methodologies
- Experience with source control systems such as Azure Devops, or Team Foundation an asset.
- Extensive knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Intermediate level knowledge of database, operating systems experience with MS SQL 2017 or higher.
- Extensive knowledge with reporting tools such as SQL Reporting Services or any .NET reporting tools.
Skills and attributes for success
- Self-motivated and ability at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential, attention to detail, prioritizing tasks in high-pressure environment.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Great attention to detail, meticulous work ethic
- Ability to lead and mentor members of the development team when required
- Expert analytical, presentation, interpersonal, client service and communication skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English language
What we look for
We are looking for someone who is passionate about what they do. Someone who is willing to push the boundaries and offer innovative and creative solutions to current challenges. We are looking for a team player who recognizes that the role they play is an important part of the success for the team as a whole. We want someone who is willing to learn, grow and develop and who is able to mentor those who are less capable than they are. We are looking for someone who is actively growing their career and who realizes that by being part of this team there are no boundaries to what we can achieve together.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more