Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Technology has always been at the heart of what we do and deliver at EY. We need technology to keep an organization the size of ours working efficiently and securely. We have more than 300,000 people in more than 160 countries, all of whom rely on secure technology to be able to do their job every day. Everything we use as a firm depends on our security mindset. Our laptops, our mobile devices, connecting our people to our clients, enabling hundreds of internal tools for us and external solutions delivered to our clients is only successful with effective. Securing technology is our passion please join us and show us your passion.
We are looking for a Cloud and Network Security Support Engineer, who will become part of our Security Technology Services team. In this role you will be involved in managing and coordinating activities related to cloud and network tools supporting the security posture of EY. You will be responsible for enabling new technologies and working with internal and external groups to ensure our Cloud and network infrastructure is secure and robust. You will be working in a team of like-minded individuals who manage the 24x7 operation of our business-critical technology.
Your Key Responsibilities
The Cloud and Network Security Support Engineer will support the run state of our network and cloud infrastructure security tools and their underlying technologies. They will also be involved in the implementation of new technologies, bringing operational expertise to ensure successful launch as well as upgrading current technologies in production.
- Provide technical oversight of Information Security technologies that fall under the team’s responsibilities, confirming they are operating within agreed service levels and at peak possible performance
- Manage, drive and coordinate planned maintenance activities as well as the standardization and automation of processes and procedures for Information Security technologies.
- Represent the team in specific Project activities, including leading projects and managing the activity of others towards successful completion.
- Articulate technology issues/concerns that may emerge at any level of the technical stack, and from any component across the ecosystem, to senior business and technology leaders
- The role will require to be in an OnCall rotation for escalation of production-related issues
Skills and attributes for success
We are interested in people who bring support engineer experience from managing a large enterprise environment – specifically, detailed troubleshooting of issues, strong analytical skills, collaborating with various technical teams across multiple disciplines, and communicating effectively with stakeholders and internal and external customers. As a successful candidate you will have functional and/or technical experience in supporting network and cloud technologies including hands on experience on the REST API Support, Azure, python / shell scripting.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor's degree in computer related field or equivalent work experience.
- Approximately 5-7 years of experience in managing network and Multi-cloud infrastructure including demonstratable knowledge REST API, python / shell scripting.
- The ability to train & coach staff in technical processes and practices.
- Strong English language skills – written and verbal
- Experience in project management, service introduction, and service readiness
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Deep understanding of Multi-cloud fundamentals
- Deep exposure in the network infrastructure support
- Hands-on with REST API, Python /Shell scripting.
- AZ-103/CCNA/CCNP certifications will be a plus
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL Foundations)
What we look for
We are looking for people who are comfortable working with culturally diverse on/offshore team members, able to react appropriately during stressful and ambiguous situations.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more