Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland - a member of the global integrated service delivery center networt by EY.
Your key responsibilities
- Execute the following FAAS-CCaSS solutions using Global service delivery framework:
- ESG/Sustainability Advisory
- Non-financial Reporting and Assurance
- Climate Change and decarbonization
- Environment Health & Safety
- Digital platforms on Sustainability/EHS
- Impact assessment/Outcome measurement
- Ensure quality in delivering client service by directing daily progress of fieldwork, informing Supervisors of engagement status
- Follow through on client requests in a timely fashion, and manage expectations regarding the timing of deliverables and reports
- Identify engagement and client service issues. Research and benchmark client data to industry data
- Explain the client's critical success factors to the engagement team
- Benchmark client data to industry data in order to make possible recommendations for improvements
- Receive direction from the Manager, Senior Manager and Partner
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Post graduate degree in sustainability/environment or engineering (chemical/mechanical/civil) with a focus on environment, sustainability and climate change issues
- 3–6 years of experience in the space of climate change, environment and sustainability
- Technical experience with GRI, SASB, TCFD, DJSI, CDP, WEF IBC etc.
- Understanding of sustainability issues and mega trends across various industry sectors
- Knowledge on digital tools on Sustainability/EHS if any
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation and technical writing skills
- Ability and comfort level in researching client inquires and emerging issues, including regulations, industry practices and new technologies
- Flexibility and willingness to travel on short notice, as necessary
- Good German or French language skills
- Good English language skills
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more