But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to be a part of the Philips Transformation Office (PTO) which is a strategic portfolio office focusing on the key priority transformation initiatives within Philips. The PTO provides visibility and transparency on the transformation initiatives integrated planning, dependencies, status, and achievements. Also, facilitates transformation portfolio planning as part of SPOR and AOP process, ensures key-transformation initiatives are designed for success (8 for Success) and facilitates Ex-co leadership on decisions and implements Ex-co actions within the initiatives (as needed). The PTO organization is part of the Business Transformation organization.
You are responsible for
- Building and supporting an enterprise portfolio management framework implementation
- Building the reporting structure across the main portfolios in Philips, which are a part of PTO
- Supporting PTO Lead in orchestration of the PTO portfolios
- Ensuring reporting status of PTO portfolios
- Analyzing status of the PTO portfolios
- Engaging with multi-tiered stakeholders across initiatives, business clusters, markets, and functions to ensure required governance is maintained at different levels and obtain commitments for integrated reporting at PTO level
- Continues improvement of the PTO charter and taking accountability to deliver on PTO organization commitments
- Assisting with the facilitation of an effective and adaptive annual transformation planning cycle in partnership with SPOR and AOP
- Providing visibility and transparency to stakeholders through integrated reporting on status of transformation programs on an as needed (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly basis)
- Facilitating and executing peer reviews of all key priority transformation initiatives using PM Practice 8 for Success framework to ensure programs are designed for success
To succeed in this role, you should have the following knowledge, skills and experience
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree, or equivalent
- Has > 10 years of working experience in leading large strategic PMO / change organizations
- Has the PMP Certification from PMI or equivalent (preferred)
- Strong proficiency with Agile (CSM Certification preferred)
- Be proficient in structuring complex tasks and coordination of complex processes
- Good influencing and relationship building skills
- Change management skills
- Good process and data analytical skills
- Being able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a pressurized environment and work proactively
- Experience in Continuous improvement and Lean tools
- Demonstrating a customer-first attitude and working together as a team
- Ability to apply Lean tools and take ownership to drive the continuous improvement of the PTO activities
- Demonstrating business acumen and learning agility through taking new initiatives and risk taking
- Actively sharing knowledge and best practices through Communities of practice (CoP) and helps solving systemic problems driving impact
- Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of leadership and key stakeholders; mobilize and motivate cross-functional teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace; execute with limited information and ambiguity
- Fostering excellent cross-functional communications and integrates the work of multiple stakeholders to achieve business objectives
- Successfully navigating in a highly matrixed organization effectively
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Strong knowledge of initiatives management technology, systems implementation, and integrations
- Proficiency in Project Management Software like Microsoft Project, Smartsheets, Microsoft office products required
- Additional Tools Requirements: SharePoint dashboarding, Power BI, Visio, Lucid Charts
- Preferred a strong level of technical acumen, specifically working knowledge of web technologies and software development lifecycles (SDLCs).
- Excellent command of English (both verbal and written)
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a business-critical, challenging role in a creative, empowering environment. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, so you can continue to grow and perform at your best, while being part of helping improve the lives of billions of people around the world.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Wide variety of training & learning opportunities, including language upskill
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
How we work at Philips Global Business Service?
There are three core ways that define our ways of working – embracing flexibility, being at our best, and impactful collaboration. We believe this enables us to deliver an outstanding experience to our customers and create the best place to work for people who share our passion.
We know just how important direct interactions are and work is more engaging when we are more frequently face-to-face, and that we experience better collaboration which drives innovation. While we have many different types of roles across Philips most require a combination of in-person collaboration with colleagues and partners, usually at a Philips location, and individual focus time, which can be done remotely.
Why should you join Philips Global Business Service?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
Visit our careers website to explore what it’s like working at Philips, read stories from our employee blog, find information about our recruitment process and answers to some frequently asked questions.