Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to develop within Group Security Governance Risk & Compliance organization and drive supplier security management process on a global scale.
You are responsible for:
- Develop and maintain appropriate (senior) stakeholder relationships;
- Identify, monitor and develop the appropriate strategies regarding Vendor Risk management trends of importance for the enterprise
- Liaise with cross-functional teams as appropriate
- Set KPI/KPR’s, execute on strategical, tactical and operational level
- Identify strategic risks, determine Vendor risk management risk policy positions and advise on the enterprise implications of new strategic topics;
- Perform Vendor risk assessments, monitoring and management;
- Manage the vendor lifecycle, from due-diligence to termination;
- Identification, ranking of Vendor risks to the enterprise;
- Perform risk management in line with enterprise risk appetite and risk thresholds
- Effectively manage Security and Privacy risks
- Identify controls needed to mitigate risks
- Select and apply Security controls
- Establish and deliver centralized reporting on performance regarding operational and strategic objectives;
- Develop and maintain security standards and policies (vendor risk management);
- Engage with suppliers in a complex environment
- Perform Vendor due diligence investigations
- Audits/assessments engagements with suppliers
- Leading role in team engagements and interactions;
- Mastering Agile mindset and methodologies;
- Manage non-strictly Legal aspects of contracting;
You are a part of our Global Group Security Governance Risk & Compliance.
You will be located in Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in Risk Management and Supplier Security (e.g. Governance, IT, Risk & Security, Compliance and Assurance);
- Strategic and tactical understanding of handling current policy issues;
- Demonstrated ability to find pragmatic and creative solution to business issues and provide concise and business-focused advice;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to make sound judgments under tight deadlines;
- Strong knowledge of and interest in emerging technologies and regulatory trends relevant for Philips;
- Excellent English language skills;
- It is nice to have, but not required: CCSP/CCSK, CTPRP, CISA or CRISC certification;
- Subject matter expertise in data, (web) application & cloud security;
- Familiar with information security standards and experienced in implementing and/or maintaining these standards
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a business-critical, challenging role in a creative, empowering environment. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, so you can continue to grow and perform at your best, while being part of helping improve the lives of billions of people around the world.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved;
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members;
- Benefit System cards;
- Discount for Philips’ products;
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region;
- Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities, including language upskill;
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events);
How we work at Philips
There are three core ways that define our ways of working – embracing flexibility, being at our best, and impactful collaboration. We believe this enables us to deliver an outstanding experience to our customers and create the best place to work for people who share our passion.
We know just how important direct interactions are and work is more engaging when we are more frequently face-to-face, and that we experience better collaboration which drives innovation. While we have many different types of roles across Philips most require a combination of in-person collaboration with colleagues and partners, usually at a Philips location, and individual focus time, which can be done remotely.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
Visit our careers website to explore what it’s like working at Philips, read stories from our employee blog, find information about our recruitment process and answers to some frequently asked questions.