Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
initiate, lead and implement projects for internal Philips Partners (Business, Market, Function). These projects focus on the development of new capabilities, implementation of strategic initiatives and improvement of existing operational processes.
Projects are lead through structural approach, using standard methodology and best practices approach to ensure the seamless and effective integration of new products, services and applications.
You are responsible for
- End2End managing of a project to develop a product, technology, system, solutions, services or IT solutions: from the initial start until the introduction in the Market or until internal company delivery;
- Managing the project by keeping the schedule, cost, quality and scope on track by proper risk and escalation; management;
- Communicating accurately and timely project metrics to all key stakeholders;
- Driving innovation from suppliers and to achieve cost efficiencies; Developing the project management plan and all related component plans;
- Building and maintain the project organization and leading the project team members and represents the project in the project team;
- Performance management and resource management, communicating with all (key) stakeholders (e.g. sponsor);
- Following set standard project methodologies to ensure delivery of a complete package considering all Philips Excellence elements (processes/systems, people, capabilities/learning, performance and structure)
- Ensuring effective transfer and archiving of project results and associated knowledge to standing organization;
You are a part of
Project Manager is reporting to PM Operations Manager in the GBS Hub in Lodz and will be primarily supporting projects initiated by Central PMO Team. Can also be working on projects that will be specific to Businesses, Markets or Functions within Philips Organization, depending on workload. Job holder has no direct reports.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in project management and/or customer service management
- PMP Certified Project Manager (preferred)
- Knowledge and experience of Agile Project Management, Scrum or SAFe
- Experience of delivering projects in a software operations & support related environment (preferred)
- A solution focused project leader with an attitude to deliver results while managing the complexity and ambiguity which comes with a large organisation
- The ability to set goals and leverage strong communication skills to motivate a multi-disciplinary, global team
- A track record of delivering successful change in organisations from a software operations perspective
- Evidence of strong intrinsic motivation to deliver results working with remote teams
- Fluency in written/spoken English
In return, we offer you
We offer the unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards Discount for Philips’ products
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities, including language upskill
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.