Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to join our passionate, high-performance team, driving transformation and delivering to Platform Programs, thereby enabling Philips businesses, markets and functions to perform with state-of-the-art infrastructure technology.
As a high-performing team, we deliver the right outcome, learn and adapt by continuous improvement (LEAN), and develop (training curriculum) and adapt ourselves, to support and enable the Philips strategy to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
initiate, lead and implement complex IT transformation projects for internal Philips Partners (Business, Market, Function) being responsible to deliver on time, on budget, on scope and on quality. The scope of the projects includes various Philips IT Domain such as Global Security, Workplace Modernization, Network Digitization, Merger & Acquisitions, Divestures, Cloud Transformation.
Projects are based on new technologies and are lead through structural approach, using standard methodology and best practices approach.
You are responsible for
- Gaining agreements on project objectives, balancing schedule, cost, quality and requirements, effective project realization and management of scope and requirements
- Managing E2E IT infrastructure projects based on new technologies: from the initial start until the introduction in the Market or until internal company delivery
- Defining the risks and issues of the KPIs and SLA’s implementation and developing scenarios to overcome these risks
- Controlling project budget and project progress, evaluating all project initiatives as to feasibility, costs/benefits and added value, taking corrective actions when necessary and generating adequate reporting
- Managing conflict and driving team collaboration to achieve project results
- Seamlessly navigating through business and technology landscape of the project, and communicating in both technical and non-technical terms to effectively coordinate work between various teams
You are a part of
Our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Łódź, working with the Philips Knowledge Management team. Our focus is on supporting faster workflows and collaboration across departments, to enable leaner operations and improved results. 1000+ strong and growing, our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Lódź teams speak 30 languages and represent 13 different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries supported on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree, preferred in Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering or a comparable discipline
- PMI Certified – PMP / ACP (preferred)
- Knowledge and experience of Agile Project Management, Scrum or SAFe
- 4 - 10 years of IT Infrastructure Project Management Experience
- Technical hands-on experience in at least one of the following areas: Cloud Migration/Implementation, Data Center Consolidation, Network & Firewall, Software Defined Network Implementation (SD-LAN, SD-WAN), Merger & Acquisitions and Divestures
- General knowledge of Cloud technologies and IT operations, and the ability to communicate technical information and ideas so others can understand
- Eye for detail and strong drive for quality and following of processes
- Experience in delivering projects in an international environment
- Able to deal with complex problems and to present/coordinate solution proposal
- Fluency in written/spoken English
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a business-critical, challenging role in a creative, empowering environment. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, so you can continue to grow and perform at your best, while being part of helping improve the lives of billions of people around the world.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities, including language upskill
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
How we work at Philips Global Business Service?
There are three core ways that define our ways of working – embracing flexibility, being at our best, and impactful collaboration. We believe this enables us to deliver an outstanding experience to our customers and create the best place to work for people who share our passion.
We know just how important direct interactions are and work is more engaging when we are more frequently face-to-face, and that we experience better collaboration which drives innovation. While we have many different types of roles across Philips most require a combination of in-person collaboration with colleagues and partners, usually at a Philips location, and individual focus time, which can be done remotely.
Why should you join Philips Global Business Service?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
Visit our careers website to explore what it’s like working at Philips, read stories from our employee blog, find information about our recruitment process and answers to some frequently asked questions.