Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Today’s world is fueled by vast amounts of information. Data is more valuable than ever before. Protecting data and information systems is central to doing business, and everyone in EY Information Security has a critical role to play. Join a global team of almost 900 people who collaborate to support the business of EY by protecting EY and client information assets! Our Information Security professionals enable EY to work securely and deliver secure products and services, as well as detect and quickly respond to security events as they happen. Together, the efforts of our dedicated team helps protect the EY brand and build client trust.
Within Information Security we blend risk strategy, digital identity, cyber defense, application security and technology solutions as we consider the entire security lifecycle. You will join a team of hardworking, security-focused individuals dedicated to supporting, protecting and enabling the business through innovative, secure solutions that provide speed to market and business value.
The role of the IT Crisis Manager is responsible for planning and implementing the response to a threat, major incident, disaster, product recall, vendor solvency issue, or geo-political situation that impacts our ability to deliver technology services. You will identify risks, prepare contingency plans and mitigation strategies, and manage all aspects of the crisis.
We offer opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career receiving support, coaching and feedback from colleagues around the world. This role will give you an opportunity to work with some of the best talent in the industry!
Your key responsibilities
The IT Risk Management function creates and maintains EY Technologies’ risk management framework, processes, tooling, and strategy. Our primary objectives are to enable EY Technology to build a risk-aware culture, reduce IT risk, defend against internal and external threats, and protect client and EY data.
As an Assistant Director managing crises, you will need to demonstrate strong communication, critical-thinking, decision-making, organizational, interpersonal, and leadership skills. You will be responsible for communicating risks and remediation strategies to the crisis team, senior leaders, and EY employees. You will need to make difficult decisions under pressure, use critical-thinking skills, and demonstrate strong leadership and interpersonal skills to empower and organize crisis teams. You will partner closely with technical teams, work directly with firm risk leaders, and work with members of EY’s Global Security team on crisis management activities.
Skills and attributes for success
- Combine calmness, clarity of thought, and drive to manage crisis
- Ability to focus on essential actions and pursue those with intensity
- Serves as a point of escalation for all IT related impacts during a crisis
- Collaborate with Global Security and functional business areas to develop and maintain crisis management playbooks for a variety of crisis scenarios
- Identify and make recommendations for change and adaptation to meet business needs and priorities
- Analyse impact on, and risk to, crucial business functions or information systems given certain crisis assumptions and pro-actively document plans to address
- Prepare research reports on crisis management leading practices and recommendations for implementation
- Seek opportunities for strategic improvement or mitigation of business interruption and other risks caused by business, regulatory, or industry-specific change initiatives
- Analyse corporate intelligence data to identify trends, patterns, or warnings indicating threats to security of people, assets, information, or infrastructure
- Build and maintain crisis management response and recovery plans/strategies including:
- Emergency management plans for recovery decision making and communications
- Continuity of critical departmental processes
- Temporary shut-down of non-critical departments to ensure continuity of operation and governance
- Identify and recommend enhanced plan maintenance strategies that remain flexible to organizational growth, change and resource capabilities
- Create scenarios to re-establish operations from various types of business disruptions
- Facilitate and support the execution of the plans at the time of a crisis event:
- Lead and Facilitate execution of the plan and support plan navigation for the business at the time of an event
- Support Global Crisis Management with critical components of the plan in order that they can make critical decisions
- Provide visibility and reporting to the Global Crisis Management team on the critical functions, individuals, and infrastructure within the business plans
- Training and education:
- Develop training materials on IT crisis management for potential members of crisis management working groups and teams
To qualify for the role, you must have
- An in-depth understanding of ISO 22301, 27002, ISO 27001, ISO 31000 frameworks and applying these frameworks
- 5+ years managing crisis within a global organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Emergency Management, Business Administration Computer Science, or related field of study
- Familiarity with local and regional regulatory requirements and how they impact IT policies
- Experience managing the communication to senior leaders in relation to our risk management program
- Experience in developing and executing reporting strategies
- Projects advanced consultative skills to conduct effective questioning to break down complex issues into core elements, formulate appropriate ideas or planning and negotiate those ideas and plans clearly and concisely to advance a collaborative engagement by all levels of the organization including senior and/or executive management.
- Good interpersonal, communication, consultative, collaboration, and relationship leadership skills
- Ability to prioritize and succeed on multiple assignments simultaneously, in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively work with customers and management personnel on all levels, business areas and across cultures
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Certification from the Institute for Crisis Management (ICM)
- Experience in IT Risk Management and/or Information Security disciplines
- A working knowledge of policy frameworks such as ISO, COBIT and unified compliance framework
- Solid knowledge and working experience in governance, risk and compliance as applies to technology
- Good appreciation of the business benefits of internal control and good risk management and not just for compliance purposes (i.e., not limited to SOX, PCI or other regulatory mainstay drivers).
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more