Principal UI developer (IB Technology)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– Take ownership and help drive deliveries within a supportive team environment
– Assist with the development of a suite of context-aware applications that will be used together in a wider browser-based desktop environment
– Be comfortable working in an Agile team aiming to deliver in fortnightly cycles
– Embrace the complex derivatives on the platform and enjoy the challenge of simplifying and rationalizing them to deliver business value
You will be working as part of a multi-functional development team in Poland. The Polish team is part of a broader global crew delivering first class technology solutions for the business. UI developers in different teams catch up daily to discuss and drive forward common components and features for the UI platform.
– Have demonstrable experience of delivering HTML5 web applications
– Can build high performance user interfaces using React, Redux and written in TypeScript
– Can build applications designed to load quickly, scale with increasing complexity and provide an excellent user experience
– Be able to understand and work with CSS3/Less to style components
– Be able to write tests using Jest and Playwright or Cypress
– Have experience of developing streaming data applications
– Can identify and develop generic, re-usable and configurable components/small applications to be used in a wide variety of scenarios.
– Have experience collaborating with multiple teams and people spread across different geographical locations
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.