Senior Business Manager/PMO
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you well organized, trustworthy, independent, and self-motivated individual looking for a wide variety of tasks? Do you have strong analytical skills and like to challenge current processes? Do you have a knack for technology and want to be part of an exciting Agile transformation journey?
We are looking for an experienced Business Manager to join the CDIO IB Operations Business Management team. Role responsibilities will include:
• Build, manage and deliver a coherent workforce plan
• Ensure compliance across the teams with UBS workforce-planning policies and general procedures
• Manage processes around hiring & onboarding activities
• Drive activities around product compliance and management, including product set-up, product forecasting and financial management, resource time compliance etc
• Ensuring adherence to financial targets and mitigate risks / issues arising.
• Analyze and improve existing business management processes and tools
• Closely cooperate with central teams and help priorities team activities
• Perform miscellaneous administrative duties as necessary
• Preparing ad-hoc financial and workforce analysis and reports for senior management.
• Foster collaboration and information exchange between teams by hosting & joining community events
• Work collaboratively with the entire Business Management and wider teams
• Be an active part of a high-performing global team on high-profile projects
You will be joining the existing CDIO IB Operations business management team and lead business management activities across various crews. You will collaborate closely with the wider Business Management team, Senior Management, Business stakeholders across various locations, namely United Kingdom, Poland, India, Switzerland, and the United States.
• 3-5 years experience in delivering PMO/Business Manager support to large IT driven programs
• Experience of program financials and resource forecasting is essential
• Experience of the program management/financial management tool 'PPM' highly advantageous
• Good analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Ability to work effectively with employees across the organization at multiple levels of management
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Independent, detail-oriented and careful about the quality of work
• Able to prioritize and adapt to changing deadlines
• Able to successfully navigate within varying degrees of ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.