Reporting & Analytics Specialist
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you organized, confident and motivated by juggling multiple projects, activities and priorities?
Are you detail-oriented while also being able to see the bigger picture?
Do you have a technical flair and an analytical mindset?
Are you interested in building your sourcing, vendor and application (app) management knowledge?
Then we’re looking for someone like you to join our HR Vendor & HR-owned Applications Center of Expertise (HR V&A CoE) team.
In your role you will partner with key stakeholders to set up a centralized governance and reporting approach to maintain oversight across HR’s sourcing, vendor management and HR-owned apps portfolio and act as PMO to the HR Advanced Systems Archiving and Purging (ASAP) program.
Key activities will include:
– Supporting the implementation of governance process to monitor the compliance health of HR’s vendor and app landscape.
– Working with data across multiple sources to generate management reporting deliverables
– Providing analytical support to drive sourcing, vendor management and HR-owned apps initiatives
– Supporting the HR ASAP Program with PMO activities
You will work with the HR V&A CoE team (Apps stream) in the Business Solution Center in Krakow, Poland. The V&A CoE team is part of the HR Service Management & Chief of Staff function and is responsible for providing cohesive support across managing vendors and applications in HR. This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in a newly established team, helping to transform and simplify the way HR manages their vendor and applications landscape.
– a minimum of 3 years work experience in a similar role, preferred in the financial industry
– an understanding of sourcing/procurement, vendor management, third-party risk management and/or records management is a plus
– a track record in data analysis, report creation and automation
– hands-on experience in Tableau and Alteryx development, as well as building Excel macros
– excellent analytical and data reporting skills with experience working across multiple large data sources
– good attention to detail and can quickly absorb new information and understand the context of tasks
– strong stakeholder management skills to liaise with clients and manage relationships while being assertive to ensure completion of tasks
– good in multi-tasking to deal with ad-hoc job requests from multiple stakeholders
– strong communication skills with excellent written and spoken English
– ability to understand, interpret and draw conclusions from data. You think critically while also thinking cohesively.
– a track record of successful and on-time completion of tasks
– good time management skills, effective prioritization of work and able to work flexibly by leveraging a hands-on mindset
– proficient in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
– self-motivated and able to work independently. At the same time, you are a team player and bring along strong interpersonal skills
– able to work with multiple teams and decision makers across the organization
– experienced with putting together presentation packs and reports
– experienced in managing expectations of senior management. Can influence decisions and individuals without formal authority
– comfortable working in an environment where no two days are the same
– a solution-oriented driver and enabler to help your team as well as stakeholders to be successful
– able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.