Who we are looking for:
An excellent opportunity has arisen at the Associate 1 level within Reference Data Services in Kraków, Poland, which involves carrying out a high risk function within the operation. The successful candidate’s responsibilities primarily include the timely and accurate securities setup based on vendor or client instructions, feed monitoring.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As Reference Data Services Specialist you will:
- Responsible for consolidation, verification and maintenance of all industry market data information used in direct support of accounting, pricing, trade processing, corporate action processing and client reporting.
- Interprets and validates security data requests and incoming vendor information and inputs information to various systems.
- Possess business understanding of external units and Industry standards,
- Provides exceptional customer service while collaborating with internal colleagues, external reference vendors, depositories and sub custodians,
- Responsible for overseeing the daily import of incoming vendor feeds and publishing enterprise wide alert bulletins when receipt of files is delayed,
- Performs routine processing duties, as well as, semi complex or unique market data analytical tasks,
- Understands the downstream risks associated with providing accurate and timely market data information,
- Establish and maintain processes, procedures and service level standards.
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills essential
- Ability to organize time efficiently,
- Working on short deadline (around 1h) and being strong detail oriented,
- Ability to work with minimal supervisor direction,
- Working knowledge of desktop software applications (e.g., excel, word, access, etc).
- Able to independently think of solutions or address any questions
- Willingness to learn
- Team player
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Communicative in English
- Experience in working in financial environment would be an advantage, but is not required
- An understanding of the financial services industry
- Knowledge of financial instruments
- Educated to a degree level (preferred)
What we offer
- Permanent contract from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Golden medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
Apply today – we are committed to teaching you the ropes for your successful career in State Street
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.