Senior Data/Business Analyst
Amway is a large multinational family-owned consumer goods company and the leading direct selling company worldwide. Amway offers more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of nutrition, beauty, and home care exclusively through independent distributors and the own webshop. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries generating revenue of 8.9 billion USD in 2021. Amway’s top-selling brands are Nutrilite™ vitamin, mineral, and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and eSpring™ water treatment systems.
Purpose of the role:
The Data Science and Data Strategy CoE group provides the organization with high quality, innovative data solutions in a focused, fast and fun atmosphere.
Work on building, operating, and scaling next generation data platforms and tools that will power data-driven analytics capabilities throughout the entire organization, spanning areas such as business intelligence and reporting, data science, and data analytics in a Data Science & Data Strategy self-managed cloud environment.
What you’ll do:
- As the Data Analyst in Operations, will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data access and data pipeline analytics processes, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams
- Promote development pipelines into a production environment in a performant and cost-effective manner
- Support our global community of data scientists and analysts on enterprise initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery is consistent throughout ongoing projects
- Involve in optimizing or even re-designing our company’s analytics processes to support our next generation of advanced analytics capabilities, which in-turn translates to implementing strategic enhancements to maintain our competitive edge in the industry
- Responsible for maintaining the platform to remain in compliance with security standards
- Troubleshoot issues by identifying root cause and bring to resolution in a timely manner
- Maintain the Data Catalog along with the metadata
- Responsible for Monitoring and Alerting as well as the ACE Health Dashboard
- Platform administration including IAM, Terraform, Networking, and Service Enablement
What you’ll need:
- University Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Finance or Economics,
- 6 years of experience in Business Analytics processes
- Experience with GCP/AWS/Azure “big data” technologies
- Understanding of distributed systems driving large-scale data processing and analytics with a successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large, disconnected datasets
- Familiarity or expertise with cloud technologies in supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency, and workload management
- Building and supporting data pipelines with ETL or ELT
- Advanced working database knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases such as Microsoft, Oracle, DB2 databases to advance analytics capabilities
- Proficient in the following tools: Terraform, GitHub, ServiceNow, GCP/AWS/Azure
- Fluent in English (written & oral)
- Experience working with hybrid/remote teams, readiness to work with different cultures
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Data Architecture is a plus
- Experience with user centered agile methodology is a plus
- Self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products within the analytics ecosystem.
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Hybrid Work model & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Additional two days off per year for voluntary activities of your choice
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.