In this role, you have the opportunity to
Considering the challenges the world is facing today, Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and brighter future for all.
What is Services and Solutions Delivery (SSD)?
Our SSD department operates in different markets across the entire EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) region and is responsible for various activities, from monitoring Philips appliances and devices to controlling selected logistic and financial operations. We can say it is an ‘interdisciplinary’ team, which actions contain (but are not limited to) monitoring our installed base, controlling orders and deliveries of parts, making quotations, preparing invoices and contracts and supervising the work of our field service engineers.
You are responsible for
- Supporting Back-Office daily activities in your market
- Updating internal database according to our internal guidance (provided to you during the onboarding process)
- Preparing Lean Daily Management boards to monitor Team’s performance (e.g. KPIs)
- Creating database with medical equipment using SAP and Salesforce
- Performing easy daily activities in SAP and Salesforce for various markets related to contracts, billing, parts administration
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Student of at least 2nd year of Bachelor Degree studies
- Fluent English and Russian (at least B2)
- Availability to work at least 30 hours/ week
- Basics of Excel and Word
In return, we offer you
- 6-months internship based on civil contract with competitive remuneration
- Flexible working hours, easily adaptable to your University schedule
- Possibility to build your career in an international company that brings innovations that matter
- Work in international environment and possibility to use English in everyday activities
- Opportunity to become a part of Campus Community that consists of more than 150 international students & graduates where you will have the possibility to participate in development sessions & trainings
- Multisport card, which enables you to use a wide range of sports and recreation facilities across Poland
Why should you join Philips Global Business Services?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to make life better for people through your meaningful work, focused on positively impacting 2.5 billion lives a year by 2030. You will be challenged every day to think fast and work innovatively by building knowledge and sharing best practices to help our business to grow.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips,watch this video, visit ourcareer website, or discover life at Philips onInstagram. You can also learn more aboutour recruitment process, or find answers to some of thefrequently asked questions.