Technology Contract & Supplier Governance Specialist (temporary)
Corporate services, infrastructure and facilities, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
Are you passionate for procurement in general and in driving process compliance and continuous improvements? Are you driven by the desire to deliver tangible results for both the procurement organization as well as the end users? We are looking for a Category and Supplier Management Specialist in Krakow to:
– work in a team of experts that oversees organizational contract and supplier relationship management activities and manage specific segments of delivery and people
– monitor and report on the performance of selected suppliers to ensure delivery in line with contractual obligations and performance metrics, inclusive of the supplier management framework
– analyze and compare elements of supplier engagement (contract, governance, policies) identifying gaps and possible improvements making sure that supplier is adhering to our framework.
– identify opportunities to drive innovation or leverage supplier capabilities beyond contracted services
– liaise with procurement partners to review, report on and revise contractual agreements as necessary
– act as the negotiator/escalation for sourcing events
– act as a trusted advisor with all internal business partners and a strong emphasis on concise and accurate communication, both written and verbal
– leverage leading-edge industry best practice to advance IT / Non-IT supplier and commercial strategy
The team is part of the Supply Chain organization, an established function in Group Corporate Services (GCS). Supply Chain was created to enhance value identification and delivery within GCS, supporting UBS with its third party vendor management as well as with its Real Estate and Outsourcing footprint.
Supply Chain provides four services: Category & Supplier Management, Regional Procurement, Vendor Risk Management and MDS Governance; and includes a Commercial Support and Transformation team.
– 3-5 years’ experience in working with large IT service providers and technology suppliers
– previous experience with contract negotiation with third parties on financials and legal terms whilst having the ability to understand, interpret and draw conclusions from contractual terms
– Previous experience in IT procurement and related processes matured within an international organization collaboration skills and ability to work effectively with staff from a diverse mix of backgrounds and cultures
– experience in working in global financial organizations is desirable
– basic experience in Finance, Accounting and Risk Management processes
– strong communication and problem solving skills, and excellent stakeholder management skills
– passionate to improve efficiency, enable procurement savings and drive digital innovations
– truly customer and solution oriented, well organized, flexible, innovative
– strong team player able to engage team members and stakeholders
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.