In this role, you have the opportunity to
be a part of the Global Supply Chain organization with a focus on Transport Management Systems, global transportation planning, forecasting and execution. You will work with Carriers, TMS Suppliers, Philips’s entities and Markets to support global Supply Chain projects that enable Supply Chain visibility.
You are responsible for
- Track and review carrier EDI connectivity and ensure proper functioning of systems
- Support TMS rollouts of Philips entities and external Suppliers
- Technical support for Key Users and management of the Global Key User Community
- Global TMS work instructions / manuals management
- Manage new site implementations and ad hoc issue resolution of existing connections to ensure TMS – ERP interface connection
- Work closely with business and Market users to determine their requirements and translate them to Transport Management System Rules
- Taking part in SIT/UAT's for TMS implementation projects
- Implement and drive global transport processes standardization
- Stakeholder management (TMS provider, Philips project teams, SAP team, Carriers)
You are a part of
Global Transportation Management Team responsible for transport infrastructure that ensures all Philips products reach customers within contractual agreed lead times, at the most cost-effective service, un-damaged and the correct destination.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Working knowledge of Transport Management Systems
- Preferred Master’s degree in Logistics and or Transportation
- 3+ years’ experience in supervisory role in transport environment
- Experience with transport data analytics tools like Tableau, Qlik Sense or others
- Excellent organization and time management/multi-tasking skills demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership of project
- Project management and change management skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels, both internally and within the service providers
- Good working knowledge of MS office applications with expert level for MS EXCEL/Access
Knowledge of SAP and global TMS’ will be a strong asset
- Strong data analysis experience and high learning agility
- Fluent level of English is essential
In return, we offer you
We offer the unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class supply chain service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Opportunity to build new transportation capability for Royal Philips
- Unique opportunity for professional development in the most dynamic Supply Chain environment
- Yearly bonus based on performance achieved.
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.