Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
BMC Product Managers manage global technology, delivering within tight deadlines and with competing priorities, ensuring that EY operates a truly user, audience, data centric and best-in-class Marketing technology stack. This role will focus on Product Management of Adobe Experience Manager.
Your key responsibilities
In this role, you will manage technology implementation within the BMC organization and help transform our digital capability in collaboration with the global delivery team:
- You form part of a wider team, managing the implementation of the BMC Technology roadmap in the global executive, ensuring that it is scalable in 100+ countries. You will collaborate with teams across BMC, Markets, Knowledge, EY technology, our regions, and our partner agencies.
- You are driven by a relentless desire to create elegant systems that will grow our digital footprint and reach, support lead generation and conversion, and more generally enable the marketing function with technology.
- You will manage and/or participate in the development, rollout and delivery of Adobe Experience Manager within budget, resource and time constraints.
- In parallel with the technical implementation and delivery, you will assist with the creation of the product operating model incorporating both the technical and business operating models, to ensure that AEM is properly embedded and managed within the organization, and maximize our operational agility and excellence.
Skills and attributes for success
- Good understanding of the marketing and communication technology stack and building elegant integrated systems
- Relentless focus on project delivery within given constraints and a constantly changing environment
- Ability to promote best practices in the digital landscape to a wide range of stakeholders
- Ability to understand business needs and deliver cross-firm collaboration to drive business growth and deepen buyer engagement
- Ability to thrive in dynamic, fast-paced, agile environment
- A strong team player, comfortable working collaboratively, virtually and independently
- Excellent communication, presentation and networking skills – able to effectively manage and influence key stakeholders as well as a broad range of internal and client facing professionals in both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, managing multiple priorities effectively
- Ability to synthesize complex information into simple, high impact messages
To qualify for the role you must have
- 3+ years of managing Adobe Experience Manager
- 5+ years of implementing marketing/communication technology, a strong grasp of B2B digital content and channel strategies
- Broad knowledge of functional disciplines such as email marketing, social media, web, online advertising, search marketing, influencer marketing, analytics etc.
- Proven experience of data driven marketing and deep knowledge of current regulations like GDPR and the e-privacy directive
- Experience in a cross-border role, successfully managing complex projects at a regional or global level.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience working with highly diverse and geographically dispersed teams
- An outgoing personality and a great sense of humour
What we look for
We’re looking for an experienced, high energy self-starter with the experience to take on challenges, collaborate with and understand a diverse group of marketing and business stakeholders, and have the appetite to drive ideas through.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more