Business Analyst in Global HR Operations Data Management
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Do you enjoy being in the center of things? Are you keen to take part in sensitive HR projects? Do you have an analytical mind and a passion for HR? We are looking for someone like this to:
- work in the team to ensure HR Operations run smoothly in the company
- guarantee critical HR projects are completed on time and with diligence
- prepare reports that will help improve process and data quality
- be responsible for end to end HR projects
- look for ways to simplify and improve RTB processes
- leverage new technologies and tools to improve HR processes
You will be working in the Global HR Operations Data Management team located in Krakow (Fabryczna Office). We are responsible for making sure Human Resources deliver the best service to the employees worldwide by testing and maintaining HR systems, updating critical HR data, supporting mass uploads and many more change and project initiatives.
- previous experience with HR systems and tools, preferably in an Operations team
- readiness to apply your HR experience in day-to-day work to develop your competencies further
- above average MS Excel knowledge (HR reporting skills an advantage)
- confidence in communicating with high-ranking stakeholders in English, other languages a plus
- Familiar to multinational corporate environment analytical mind with the ability to see the big picture
- attention to detail and an eye for errors
- willingness to gain insider knowledge and a positive attitude
- experience with Oracle HRi will be an asset
- an eye for details and data flows
- a multitasker able to deliver a number of results within deadlines
- willing to challenge the status quo and look for improvements
- an independent thinker and a proactive performer
- communicating openly, not afraid to speak up
- open to challenges and keen to take on responsibilities
- a team player with good ability to work independently when needed
- diligent and focused on details
- a keen observer, ready to challenge way things are done
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.