IAM Senior Application Developer
Senior Java Developer
State Street’s Identity and Access Management division is seeking a Senior Java Developer with creativity, desire to work with onshore and offshore developers to provide design, development, and support of business-critical and complex enterprise security platforms.
- Work with business team to understand and analyze new requirements.
- Collaborate with s/w vendor and functional teams to drive long term strategic projects.
- Hands on architecture, analysis, design, review and execution of code.
- Assist in QA and testing of existing and/or new features.
- Participate in release, build and deployment activities.
- Write and/or review software and system documentation.
- Provide subject matter technical domain expertise in addressing complex production issues that encompass a wide range of internal and external systems, components, and processes.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Strong Communication & Technical skills
- Responsible, dependable, quick learner
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technology
- Exhibit integrity and ability to follow through on commitments and deadlines.
- At least 5 year Programming experience with Java/J2EE.
- At least 3 years of hands-on development experience in 3-tier or service oriented application architecture.
- Strong database SQL experience in Oracle or SQL Server database environment, Familiar with SQL objects and proficient in complex SQL query writing.
- Experience with Angular/ React JS.
- Experience with GitHub source code repository.
Additional Preferred Experience
- Vendor software experience such as SailPoint.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.