Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
be part of Global Procurement Team and have a visible impact on the finding the best way how to meet the challenges of markets and global competition. The tactical sourcing for the Professional Services category within the Commercial organization based in EMEA.
You are responsible for
- Managing activities and/or teams and projects;
- Ensuring compliance with Procurement policies and procedures, codes of ethics and general business principles;
- Taking personal responsibility for the success of the group, unit, department, or organization; - Managing relationship with the internal customers and stakeholders proactively;
- Identifying opportunities and initiating improvements projects in order to ensure continuous improvement;
- Delivering KPI results in line with PSSC Dashboard and Procurement objectives.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- Graduate with a university degree;
- Fluent English is a must (both verbal and written);
- Additional languages such as: French, Turkish, Hebrew would be a plus;
- Min. 6 years of indirect procurement experience;
- Experience in project planning and management – must have;
- Advanced Project Management skills (e.g. Prince2);
- Leadership and team building skills;
- Demand and change management expertise;
- Ability to implement supply solutions / strategies in practical implementation;
- Proven ability to understand and build total cost of ownership analysis, summarize results and make recommendations based on results;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and customer attitude.
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved;
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members;
- Benefit System cards;
- Discount for Philips’ products;
- Language courses;
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region;
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events).
How we work at Philips
Our newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart – which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home – for our hybrid roles.
Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way. Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
Our hybrid working model is defined in 3 ways:
We believe in the importance of impactful collaboration: There's a certain energy when everyone’s in the same room that can heighten idea generation and creative friction needed for problem-solving.
We embrace flexibility: Choosing where, when and how to work can vary according to task and team schedules. Flexibility isn’t office or online, it means choosing the space that works best for you, your teams and our customers on a case-by-case basis.
We want to be at our best: The way we work and our workspaces are designed to support our well-being, offer career advancement opportunities, and enable us to be at our best.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.