Who we are looking for
We are looking for a Corporate Audit Data Services Analyst, Officer, who will be responsible for maintaining the division’s data management framework and generating reporting for our various stakeholders. In this role you will work with other members of the Corporate Audit Data Services Team to build out our division wide data management framework and devise a data governance strategy to maintain compliance with Enterprise Data Governance Management (EDGM) standards and industry best practices on master data management, data hygiene, and data protection & privacy. You will be based out in Krakow, Poland.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best. Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Corporate Audit Data Services Analyst, Officer you will
- Establish relationships with stakeholders within Corporate Audit to meet the operational and reporting needs of the General Auditor and Professional Services team.
- Perform a list of data related tasks including but not limited to: data collection, storage and hygiene checks to address specific operational and reporting needs.
- Design, coordinate and implement analytical solutions to support the Professional Services team.
- Develop in depth subject matter expertise in understanding key strategic data sources and data lineage within the organization and, in collaboration with Data Services Team Management, effectively leverage knowledge to derive meaningful analytic results.
- Gain exposure to the use of statistics and data science to drive a scientific approach to reporting analytics
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Ability to collaborate across departments to ensure data accurately reflects Corporate Audit’s reporting to Boards and Committees
- Effective problem solving, conceptual thinking, quantitative and analytical skills.
- Solid project management skills with ability to influence cross-functionally in a rapidly evolving business environment while managing multiple/concurrent projects.
- Strong communication and technical writing skills.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Statistics, Financial Engineering, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, or a related quantitative finance field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with large datasets for independent analysis to detect underlying data patterns and generate insight.
- Relevant work experience in Internal Audit functions and/or at a financial services company or comparable experience working as an advisor for a financial services company preferred.
- Working experience in the application or reporting development experience with exposure to analytics tools such as PC SAS, Enterprise Guide, SQL, Business Objects, Tableau, or Spotfire.
- Solid understanding of statistical methods with an analytical mind and an ability to solve problems with MS Office Suite Programs. Some exposure to programming skills (R, Python, SQL, or SAS) is desired.
What We Offer
- Permanent contract of employment from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshop, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice.
- Variety of well-being programs
- Technical or leadership career pathways
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.