Today’s world is fueled by vast amounts of information. Data is more valuable than ever before. Protecting data and information systems is central to doing business, and everyone in EY Information Security has a critical role to play. Join a global team of almost 900 people who collaborate to support the business of EY by protecting EY and client information assets! Our Information Security professionals enable EY to work securely and deliver secure products and services, as well as detect and quickly respond to security events as they happen. Together, the efforts of our dedicated team helps protect the EY brand and build client trust.
Within Information Security we blend risk strategy, digital identity, cyber defense, application security and technology solutions as we consider the entire security lifecycle. You will join a team of hardworking, security-focused individuals dedicated to supporting, protecting and enabling the business through innovative, secure solutions that provide speed to market and business value.
The IT Risk Management function creates and maintains EY Technologies’ risk management framework, processes, tooling, and strategy. Our primary objectives within our team are to enable IS to build a risk-aware culture, reduce IT risk, defend against internal and external threats, and protect client and EY data.
We offer opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career receiving support, coaching and feedback from colleagues around the world. This role will give you an opportunity to work with some of the best talent in the industry!
Your key responsibilities
As a Senior Associate - Risk Intelligence, you will be responsible for delivering critical insight to help drive risk-aware decision-making as well as driving risk assessments to minimize risk exposure.
Skills and attributes for success
- Assist in the development of strategic IT risk insight programs through detailed industry research and partnerships
- Support key initiatives designed to identify emerging risks that could impact our ability to deliver on our strategic objectives
- Participate in trend analyses to develop conclusions and make recommendations to relevant parties
- Serve as a trusted risk advisor
- Perform assessments on the impact of geo-political changes on our technology landscape
- Contribute to the development of whitepapers, assessments, and briefs based on research that can be leveraged to drive change and create heightened awareness
- Provide relevant and timely bottom line, up front (BLUF) summaries for IT leaders and identified stakeholders
- Execute risk assessments for critical risk areas to determine potential risk exposure
To qualify for the role you must have
- Ability to appropriately balance EY’s needs with business impact and benefit
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Ability to team well with others and to understand and integrate cultural differences and work with cross cultural teams across the globe
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, organizational, and decision-making skills.
- Decision-making skills and analytical ability.
- Ability to communicate and gain support for initiatives
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Bachelor´s degree in Management of Information Systems, Computer Science, Business, Accounting, Finance or related field
- English language skills; excellent writing, presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills are required
- Experience managing the communication to senior leaders
- Experience in governance, risk and compliance as applies to technology
- Understanding of internal control and sound risk management principles
- Certification or in the process of obtaining an Intelligence-related professional certification
What we look for
We’re looking for a teammate who can collaborate globally with different regions and cultures with an open mind and a creative approach. Critical thinking and a problem-solving approach are vital traits to be successful in the role. An individual with strong customer service and communication skills.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more