Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Technology has always been at the heart of what we do and deliver at EY. We need technology to keep an organization the size of ours working efficiently. We have 250,000 people in more than 150 countries, all of whom rely on secure technology to be able to do their job every single day. Everything from the laptops we use, to the ability to work remotely on our mobile devices and connecting our people and our clients, to enabling hundreds of internal tools and external solutions delivered to our clients. Technology solutions are integrated in the client services we deliver and is key to us being more innovative as an organization
As part of the EY Information Security (Info Sec) team, you will help - Info Sec systems that prevents, detects, responds and mitigates cyber-risk, protecting EY and client data, and our information management systems. This includes leading development of cloud-based solutions, defining transformation strategies for various industry sectors.
We are looking for an InfoSec Technical Lead with expertise in .Net technology and experience in leading development teams who will join EY Integration Services team and strengthen our cloud competency in providing modern solutions.
Your key responsibilities
- Technical leadership of development teams and solutions to deliver high quality software for our Clients
- Applying object-oriented and functional programming styles to real-world software engineering problems.
- Work with Security and Cloud Architects in delivering security solutions for Identity & Access Management and Compliance workstreams.
- Demonstrate understanding of high-quality coding and testing practices.
- Lead adoption of Agile software delivery techniques and technologies including Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
- Developing solutions using a variety of technologies and tools to marry on-premise and cloud-based systems together.
- Helping in solutioning and offering to our Clients
- Mentor and work closely with junior developers on day-to-day project work efforts
Skills and attributes for success
- A background of working with teams and development best practices.
- A willingness to be flexible in responding to issues as they occur and the ability to identify product/deployment improvements to mitigate future occurrences.
- Self-motivated, Strong communication and team building skills.
- Work iteratively in a team with continuous collaboration.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- BTech/MTech OR Master’s in Computer Applications
- 6-10 years of experience working with frontend .Net and web application technologies (C#, HTML, Bootstrap, CSS, jQuery, .Net Core, ORM ie. EF or nHibernate, .Net Framework etc.)
- Strong knowledge of architectural and design patterns, Clean and Secure Code and Testing best practices
- Experience in Azure or other public cloud
- Solution Architect design experience
- Knowledge of backend framework and technologies like SQL, MVC, Web API
- Experience with source code management (GIT), Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and automated deployments
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Familiarity with concepts around Web Frameworks (like React or Angular)
- Experience in leading multiple project team(s) of differing lengths and complexities to successful conclusions within budget and time constraints
What we look for
As we are a dynamic team of passionate specialists, and we work in international teams all over the world, we will look for the same business acumen. Facing with customers, we are "out of box thinking" professionals. Our top performers have a team players attitude and they cope with challenges on the daily basis. If it all sounds familiar to you - we are looking forward to seeing you on board
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more