Business Analyst - IB Credit Risk Change
Job Reference #
Do you have the ability to communicate with diverse stakeholder groups and work with them to define their business requirements? Would you like to learn about how risk is managed, what tools for its management are used at UBS and become a subject matter expert within Credit Risk?
We are looking for Business Analyst with a knack for analysing business processes to:
• study and document business cases, processes and requirements
• work with IT and business stakeholders to ensure proposed solutions are fit for purpose, satisfy business needs and requirements, and take into account architectural and efficiency considerations
• ensure requirements are understood and accepted by all relevant stakeholders, including documenting sign offs
• identify, raise and progress RAID items (Risks, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies)
• prepare and execute (Pre-UAT ) test cases, raise and track defects as well as support end-user testers
• organize and host training sessions, prepare training materials and post-implementation support for run-the-bank users
You will be part of the global Investment Bank (IB) Credit Risk Change team located in Krakow.
The team supports change-the-bank programmes related to Credit Control (e.g. exposures and transaction flows) and/ or Decision & Monitoring (e.g. workflow tools). Business Analysts are the essential conduit between programmes, the stakeholder community around the world of various levels of seniority, and subject matter experts from Credit Risk Control, Market Risk, Finance, Regulatory and Governance, and IT.
• university degree
• at least 2 years of Change management experience preferably in the financial services industry
• Risk management knowledge or experience would be advantageous
• familiarity with key risk concepts/ Investment Banking products would be advantageous
• a fast learner, with ambition to quickly gain a thorough understanding of the IB landscape
• fluent in English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.