In this role, you have the opportunity to
Considering the challenges the world is facing today, Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So, whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all. We believe, that with open-minded and supportive attitude we can exceed customer expectations. Innovation is You.
What is Order Management (OM)?
The team coordinates the entire order delivery process placed by Key Markets through pro-active collaboration with other Supply Chain functions such as Catalogue Management, Finance, Planning, Shipping, Project Management, Sales and others.
Order Management Team, which belongs to Health System (HS) products department within Philips Supply Chain Management structures. In our Philips PH portfolio, you can find our well-known products such as cardio monitors, ultrasound, respirators, defibrillators and diagnostic imaging equipment. Our customers are the most innovative hospitals around the world.
You are responsible for
- Processing orders
- Monitoring deliveries
- Providing necessary information about the order to the customer
- Responding to various e-mail queries affiliated with order and stock management
- Supporting all daily activities of team
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Student of at least 2nd year of studies
- Availability to work 30-40h/ week
- Fluent English (at least B2)
- Good knowledge of Excel. Some exposure to SAP will be an asset
- Communication skills, well organized
In return, we offer you
- 6-months internship based on civil contract with competitive remuneration
- Flexible working hours, easily adaptable to your University schedule
- Possibility to build your career in an international company that brings innovations that matter
- Work in international environment and possibility to use English in everyday activities
- Opportunity to become a part of Campus Community that consists of more than 150 international students & graduates where you will have the possibility to participate in development sessions & trainings
- Multisport card, which enables you to use a wide range of sports and recreation facilities across Poland
Why should you join Philips Global Business Service?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
Visit our careers website to explore what it’s like working at Philips, read stories from our employee blog, find information about our recruitment process and answers to some frequently asked questions.