Tech Risk & Control Specialist
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have a solid background in information technology, preferably in the financial services industry, and a basic understanding of operational risk management or audit? Are you ready to support our risk management for a large and complex technology organization? And can you assist us with the sustainable remediation of risk and control deficiencies?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
• assist us with managing risks & controls for the CDIO GF-Finance organization
• support our risk remediation projects
• assist with internal and external audits impacting the CDIO GF-Finance organization
• assist with ad hoc and recurring assessments, affirmations, and policy adherence
• support the implementation of our Operational Risk Framework
You’ll be working in the CDIO GF-Finance Risk Management team as part of the 1st line of defense in the UBS office in Wroclaw. We manage the risk portfolio, drive the internal controls assessment process and make sure remediation of identified issues is completed timely and sustainably. You'll be working closely with many stakeholders, e.g. application developers, production support, systems engineering, 2nd and 3rd lines of defense, and internal & external audit.
• a solid education in information technology
• a basic understanding of operational risk management and audit
• experience in IT risk management, preferably in the financial services industry
• experience in Compliance, risk control or audit are a plus
• strong problem-solving skills with a technical background
• fluent in English
• excellent communication skills and experience in liaising with staff in global regions
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.