Aon Sp. z o.o.
Aon is currently recruiting a Project Analyst to support Digital M&A & IP Solutions EMEA Team that sits within Aon's M&A and Transaction Solutions ("AMATS") practice. The AMATS practice is a combined team of Risk and Insurance, Human Capital, Transaction Solutions, Cyber and Intellectual Property experts with a dedicated focus on M&A activity. The team provides advisory services to private equity and corporate clients when they are buying and selling businesses and during the lifecycle of their investment.
Your impact as a Project Analyst:
As Cyber Project Analyst you will support project lifecycle with coordination of resources, tracking and managing project flow. The role includes elements related to financial reporting, creating proposals for new client and presenting required data sets for the senior colleagues in organization.
Your key responsibilities will involve
- Assist Cyber project managers with end – to-end project maintenance including resources tracking and coordination across various practices and geographies
- Manage project documentation flow and invoicing
- Support Digital M&A initiatives with planning, reporting and time management elements
- Collect and track requested information for own and other teams, including leadership team
- Generate graphical representation of data for internal and external usage
- Assist in the collation of pitch documents and presentation.
- Assist in creation of new tools and general business support projects
- Focus on simplifying and automating tasks.
- Educated to University level
- Previous experience of working in an office environment preferred
- Ability to help manage multiple projects and multiple engagements simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize and communicate efficiently with various stakeholders
- Ability to work in an environment which is deadline driven
- Aptitude for articulating (verbally and in writing) technical or complicated issues in a concise manner
- Data analysis skills with a detailed analytical approach to tasks
- Ready for flexible work schedule; M&A projects often involve tight timelines
- Outstanding English communication and presentation skills both oral and written essential
- Strong knowledge of MS Applications
- Knowledge of insurance policies helpful
- Interest in business news, Cyber Security and M&A activity as an asset
- Diverse and inclusive workplace - we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback
- Flexible remote work environment
- Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs)
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more)
- Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more)
- Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleague